TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

21 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Kyle Lowry re-signed. He probably starts at PG now and Maxey plays SG. Oubre comes off the bench.

Kyle Lowry isn't worth starting at this point in his career. He is a good veteran present and a decent bench player. Oubre is more productive and it makes no sense to disrupt Maxey's comfort zone.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Danger said:

Any interest in reviving an Eagles forum Fantasy League? I'm really wanting to go at it again.

I haven't been able to post here the last few weeks (the reply and post button wouldn't let me type) but I would be interested in this. 

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I'd be down if someone runs it.

I'll take up the mantle in that case. It'd be on Yahoo, I'm open to rule discussions.

My personal preferences off the top of my head are 0.5 PPR, 0.5 Points for a first down
as well as either 2 WR 1 RB 1 Flex, or 3 WR 2 RB 1 Flex starting. But I'm more than happy to just run the default 2-2-1. Think fantasy greatly inflates runningback importance and they're in short supply since there are fewer of them.