TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

42 minutes ago, Jlash said:

That was me. I wasn't able to make it since he moved it back a day. My buddy said the food was ridiculous and then the guy running the truck said he sold out of everything in under 6 hours so I guess that's a good thing?

Good to hear...I ended up house-sitting instead of coming into the city over the weekend so couldn't go.

On 7/30/2017 at 2:51 AM, Bednarik60 said:

@jfinley88 Joe Rogan is on one in this Nick Swardson podcast, im trying to get through it, but Joe is on like 5 pots of coffee and 5 joints of sativa and going a million miles per hour lol. Nick can barely get a word in but you can tell hes picked up on it so hes just throwing in these hilarious little one liners and Joe just keeps going. 

yeah i couldn't get all the way thru that one, wasn't feeling it. 

49 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:
53 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Good to hear...I ended up house-sitting instead of coming into the city over the weekend so couldn't go.

did you have free reign on their food and booze?

yep...free reign on the booze for sure
Was an impressive cabinet of liquors 

41 minutes ago, Phire said:

@Bednarik60 Saw that one the other day, Joe was pretty much interviewing himself lol.

Not even a pretty much, like literally interviewing himself lol. Odd as hell. I was thinking he just drank a ton of coffee was just stoned but it was almost like he was lit up on aderall or ritalin or something. 

Swardson is a hell of a stand up comic to, wish Joe would of gotten into more of how he got into stand up , Reno 911, and what is going on with him now, etc. 

1 minute ago, Phire said:

@Bednarik60 What do you think about Joe apologizing for interviewing Cormier after the KO?

That whole thing was BS. Joe helped set that DC up to embarrass him to make Jones(there current champ) look better.   What is this a prison? He needs to be brought to the back for real medical attention/go to the hospital and there forcing him to stay in the ring. 

Joe on like a dozen JRE is saying he wont interview guys that are knocked out(its basically the policy now) but this time he: felt compelled to", like it doesn't make any sense. Dana and the powers that be , put the call in for Joe to do it and Joe agreed. 

Edited by Bednarik60