Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

From mafia's perspective, wasting a ton misslynch is more valuable than removing jailer.

We will agree to disagree here. From his perspective, it’s better to manipulate a mislynch and remove a potential threat while pretending to cast a no vote.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Nobody comes after me in this life without taking a lick

Lynching on even number of players is inherently anti-town in most setups; this appears to be one of them.

To clarify though - are roles revealed on death in this setup? And are mafia forced to kill at night  (or can they choose to no kill)?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

We will agree to disagree here. From his perspective, it’s better to manipulate a mislynch and remove a potential threat while pretending to cast a no vote.

Its the difference between having 3 chances to catch 2 mafia (with 1 extra villager to potentially get lynched instead each round) and 4 chances to catch 2 mafia.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Lynching on even number of players is inherently anti-town in most setups; this appears to be one of them.

To clarify though - are roles revealed on death in this setup? And are mafia forced to kill at night  (or can they choose to no kill)?

I’m a Village idiot. I’m part of the townie. But Swag came after me so I want him gone. 

Archived