Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

giphy.gif

Everyone get ready!!! The roles are coming out of the oven! Be alert!

In this game:

1 - Godfather

1 - Goon

1 - Cop

1 - Jailkeeper

1 - Day 1 Universal Backup (The Day 1 Universal Backup will only take over for the Cop or the Jailkeeper if one of them is killed before Day 2 begins)

5 - Vanilla Townies

Sending out roles in this order, over the next hour or so.

@Mega Ron

@FourThreeMafia

@TheKillerNacho

@Counselor

@MWil23

@BringinDaPain

@TedLavie

@SwAg

@The Orca

@Pickle Rick

The Vanilla Townie Role  PM (This is given so all players have the same baseline and understanding of the most basic Town Role, it helps Mafia know exactly what the Townies have been given and prevents them being eliminated on a technicality [IE:" You don't know what the Townie win condition is?? You must be SCUM!"] and it also give Townie Power Roles the same chance, if they choose to claim powerless rather than reveal their ability to Mafia.)

Vanilla Townie

190px-T-vanilla.png

You have no ability. Read what other players have to say and use your vote to eliminate Mafia Aligned players.

Win Condition: You win the game when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Rookie Tip: Remember as a Vanilla Townie that part of your job is keeping your Power Roles (Cop, Jailkeeper, Backup) concealed and safe. Outing yourself as a Townie might make Mafia ignore you at night when selecting their hit, as you're a small threat to them. But it could also paint a target on your Cop or Jail Keepers back insead!

5 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Nah. I don't know who the heck you are but from what I know of the "regulars," you're probably smarter than all of them. Except SwAg. I don't know what he is yet.

You forgot about me you idiot

Night 0:

@Dome and @Malfatron were walking down the street discussing the recent rise in violence in their neighborhood.

“I heard The Godfather shot an old lady when she missed a single ‘insurance’ payment!”
“I heard one of his Goons cut a man’s tongue out for talking to The Cop. He only called the police because someone stole his daughter’s bike!”
“Somebody’s gonna do something about it one of these nights, just you watch! My cousin is The Jailkeeper at the jail downtown, maybe he’ll be the first one to snap! I think he's got a taser!”
“It’ll be the beginning of the end for the Mafia… we’ll run them S-O-Bs right outta Town!”

“What was that?” A hulking figure with a hammer stepped out from an alleyway. “You wanna run me out of town?”

Dome shrieked as the Goon brought the hammer smashing down on his head. Dome is dead, he was a Townie!

Malf was able to escape!

All the Townsfolk ran out of their homes and a formed a mob, they were looking for revenge. A few members of the Mafia were among them and were trying to keep a low profile

They all looked at each other. Ten of them stood in the street.

"Who did this?? Who killed poor, sweet, handsome, well hung, innocent Domey?"

They all looked at each other as @Malfatron began tying a noose. "We'll figure it out."

Day 1 has begun.

@Mega Ron

@FourThreeMafia

@TheKillerNacho

@Counselor

@MWil23

@BringinDaPain

@TedLavie

@SwAg

@The Orca

@Pickle Rick

Archived