Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

Hey guys I wanted to apologize for disappearing during swags game. Life got crazy for a bit. Its on me for not seeing if i could get a replacement or something similar I'll join in the next one. Things are about back to normal. Look forward to playing again. 

33 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Hey guys I wanted to apologize for disappearing during swags game. Life got crazy for a bit. Its on me for not seeing if i could get a replacement or something similar I'll join in the next one. Things are about back to normal. Look forward to playing again. 

The only reason I met my wincondition that game is because people took their time killing the inactive (you). So when it finally happened, it triggered a role change for me late in the game when people pretty much had a civ read on me so I just coasted to the finish.

So thanks lol 

14 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Did I win?

You were drafted by me, so yes.

@Dome - is there any way we can incorporate a draft, just so us vets can get/stay engaged? Or maybe 1/2 "play-by-play" commentators to spice up the game?

Oh - @MWil23. This is your redemption for posting in NFL General. Play this and all is forgiven.

Archived