Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

12 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

i signed up in the fall or summer and nothing happened from what i remember 

That happens at times.

Other times... things are flying all over the place, stuff gets set on fire, cats start sleeping with dogs, people start taking off their pants...

On that note - @seminoles1, @Calvert28 - I think you two will fit into this world very well.

Come, join the madness.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

That happens at times.

Other times... things are flying all over the place, stuff gets set on fire, cats start sleeping with dogs, people start taking off their pants...

On that note - @seminoles1, @Calvert28 - I think you two will fit into this world very well.

Come, join the madness.

Ehhh I'm not sure. I've never played.

19 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:
1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Ehhh I'm not sure. I've never played.

same.

It's simple, really - you just yell at people. Find out who they are, really. You may die, you may not. Who knows

Here's an example:

@The Orca - YOU KNOB, HOW THE HELL DID YOU MISS THAT INVESTIGATION! I KNOW YOU'RE LYING! YOU'RE MAFIA WITH @Pickle Rick AND @theuntouchable!

THE ORCA is my vote to lynch!

(What they don't know - I'm actually the Mafia, and I'm rallying others to vote against them to hide my alignment...)

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

It's simple, really - you just yell at people. Find out who they are, really. You may die, you may not. Who knows

Here's an example:

@The Orca - YOU KNOB, HOW THE HELL DID YOU MISS THAT INVESTIGATION! I KNOW YOU'RE LYING! YOU'RE MAFIA WITH @Pickle Rick AND @theuntouchable!

THE ORCA is my vote to lynch!

(What they don't know - I'm actually the Mafia, and I'm rallying others to vote against them to hide my alignment...)

Suck my blue waffle balls you dirty old man 

@Bando@bigdog2372@Buc Ball, @Buccaneer Bruce, @BuccaneersFan34@Buccaneer4life@BucsDraftGeek47, @BucShot, @Caaddy24, @Calibucsfan@deuces22wild, @djw4bucs@eggybucsfan31, @Famous Jameis, @haveyoumetdustin@indifference, @Jimmy Austin@kgarrett12486, @Lil' Shorty, @mld@puck_34@ravishingone, @REDandPEWTER, @SappDaddyDance@ScuB29, @sryan66611, @TB Doug22, @tmlgogo@Tyson Jr, @What_The_Buc@xlfrosti, @YoungBucs15

Anybody wanna break out of our forum and mingle with the miscreants from the rest of the site?

Mafia is an excuse to **** around and boost your post count/like total. Maybe make an enemy.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

@Bando@bigdog2372@Buc Ball, @Buccaneer Bruce, @BuccaneersFan34@Buccaneer4life@BucsDraftGeek47, @BucShot, @Caaddy24, @Calibucsfan@deuces22wild, @djw4bucs@eggybucsfan31, @Famous Jameis, @haveyoumetdustin@indifference, @Jimmy Austin@kgarrett12486, @Lil' Shorty, @mld@puck_34@ravishingone, @REDandPEWTER, @SappDaddyDance@ScuB29, @sryan66611, @TB Doug22, @tmlgogo@Tyson Jr, @What_The_Buc@xlfrosti, @YoungBucs15

Anybody wanna break out of our forum and mingle with the miscreants from the rest of the site?

Mafia is an excuse to **** around and boost your post count/like total. Maybe make an enemy.

tenor.gif

Archived