NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, N4L said:

49ers will not be drafting that slow guy in the second round.

Kyle loves speed on offense and guys who are technical route runners. Harry is neither. We don't need WRs with big catch radiuses either, Garoppolo is super accurate with his ball placement. Just seems like a horrible fit for everyone. 

I have maintained from the start that if we go wide receiver at 36, it's going to be Brown or Deebo. We will see whether or not I'm correct. But those are the two guys in that range that make a ton of sense. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I have maintained from the start that if we go wide receiver at 36, it's going to be Brown or Deebo. We will see whether or not I'm correct. But those are the two guys in that range that make a ton of sense. 

A.J., right? You are only allowed to have one blazing fast WR named Marquise. Check the NFL CBA. The rule is in there.

40 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Obv trying to get himself into the 1st. I doubt Harry goes before the 49ers at 36. I see him in the 36-51 range. 

Yeah it's hilarious that anyone would take anything any player (or member of an NFL team) says seriously right now. And trust me, the rest of them aren't. 

1 minute ago, brushmyhair said:

Buckner Williams makes Gurleys retirement happen earlier

Well, after Gurley has his fifth SB ring and a NFL MVP award, I think he'll decide there's nothing left to accomplish with the Rams and call it a career. But I'm not sure how that'll be due to Buckner and Williams.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

A.J., right? You are only allowed to have one blazing fast WR named Marquise. Check the NFL CBA. The rule is in there.

Yes, I mean AJ. Though I J-All-Day has his way, it will be Hollywood. 

Odds for the Giants pick at draftkings, I would put something on Wilkins if I could bet that

Haskins +300
Jones +300
Allen +500
White +700
Lock +1000
Oliver +1200
Murray +1300
Q. Williams +1300
Bosa +1400
Taylor +1600
Gary +1800
J. Williams +2000
Burns +2800
Sweat +2800
Dillard +3300
Greedy +3300
Metcalf +4000
[some other guys]
Wilkins at +8000

Just now, Forge said:

Yes, I mean AJ. Though I J-All-Day has his way, it will be Hollywood. 

I would prefer you not have Hollywood Brown. Although, Puny Garoppolo would waste him by getting injured by Week 4 again. ;) 

2 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

Buckner Williams makes Gurleys retirement happen earlier

Bosa / Ford / Buckner make Wilson and Goff's retirement happen sooner. I'm not really all that concerned about Gurley in that regard. 

There's really no way you can spin this from a team / positional standpoint that really makes QW make "more sense".  If QW is just the superior player in your eyes, that's fine. If you prefer the interior player to the edge, fine (though there is nothing that supports that interior pressure is actually superior to edge pressure). But again, it's largely whatever. They are the two top prospects in the draft, I don't care which we land, so far is it's one of them. 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I would prefer you not have Hollywood Brown. Although, Puny Garoppolo would waste him by getting injured by Week 4 again. ;) 

Or not being able to throw deep consistently. Either is a viable problem next year. 

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Well, after Gurley has his fifth SB ring and a NFL MVP award, I think he'll decide there's nothing left to accomplish with the Rams and call it a career. But I'm not sure how that'll be due to Buckner and Williams.

Knee arthritis will shorten his career and with Williams and Buckner in the middle in SF, This sucks, but his career could be over in 3 seasons

Just now, brushmyhair said:

Knee arthritis will shorten his career and with Williams and Buckner in the middle in SF, This sucks, but his career could be over in 3 seasons

If knee arthritis shortens his career, it won't be because of Williams and Buckner lol.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

LOL

As what, a coach 20 yrs from now? Mr disappears in the big game? If I'm LA I'm trying to move him.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Bosa / Ford / Buckner make Wilson and Goff's retirement happen sooner. I'm not really all that concerned about Gurley in that regard. 

There's really no way you can spin this from a team / positional standpoint that really makes QW make "more sense".  If QW is just the superior player in your eyes, that's fine. If you prefer the interior player to the edge, fine (though there is nothing that supports that interior pressure is actually superior to edge pressure). But again, it's largely whatever. They are the two top prospects in the draft, I don't care which we land, so far is it's one of them. 

Goff doesn't have knee arthristis, Gurley does. YOU ARE MAKING ME SOUND LIKE GREGG WILLIAMSS

WTF MAN

Archived