NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

9 hours ago, brushmyhair said:
9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Metcalf isn't going Top 15. Could even see him slipping out of the 1st.

I have him 19 to TN in my mock but I'm not confident in that selection at all and all Titan fans hate me for it.

LOL Titans fans were getting on me for that selection as well. Gave em hollywood brown instead

Metcalf >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marquise Brown

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Next years draft may be even funner when 3 QBs go 1-2-3 in Tua-Fromm-Eason (I think Eason is gonna tear it up at Washington). 

All three of which are better than any QB prospect of this class. 

And Herbert is better than all three of them.

Tua is so overrated it's not even funny.

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I had a dream 2 nights ago that Thurston Moore from Sonic Youth played LB for LSU and the Giants drafted him at 6.

I had a dream after night one last year that The Broncos were playing the Seahawks. The only player in the dream was Courtland Sutton. I just didn’t remember the dream vividly enough the next morning if he was on the Broncos or Seahawks. Later that evening Denver selected Sutton whom no one had on their radar for that pick...

51 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

Yup. Kinda like everyone thinks every market setting contract is an over pay.  And usually, around this time, people notice how “weak” the current draft class is compared to next year.  

Nah, I've pretty much hated this draft class (aside from Herbert who returned to school) for quite a while now. Still not sold on any one player.

Haskins can't deal with pressure.
Murray won't be able to stay healthy.
Daniel Jones and Drew Lock are just inflated out of necessity. 

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Nah, I've pretty much hated this draft class (aside from Herbert who returned to school) for quite a while now. Still not sold on any one player.

Haskins can't deal with pressure.
Murray won't be able to stay healthy.
Daniel Jones and Drew Lock are just inflated out of necessity. 

Agreed. I'd add to Haskins that his lack of mobility may hurt the team (I like his intelligence though - audibles, coverage read etc). I'm really not seeing it with any of the others, at all. Jones anything above R3 would get a laugh from me.

Not a great class. Been wrong about that before though. 

My team needs a QB - I hope we wait a year.

Archived