NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

Just now, Counselor said:

It doesn’t seem like many are locks at this point...

locks IMO

Murray
Bosa
QWilliams
Josh Allen
Devin White
Haskins
Ed Oliver
Jawaan Taylor
Jonah Williams
Andre Dillard
TJ Hockenson
Devin Bush
Brian Burns

Anyone else is a ? to me. Many more who I'm confident will be, but not positive. Wilkins and Ferrell and Metcalf for example.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

You've clearly not watched Fromm at all if you think he's going top 5. But that's a debate for next year.

What a stupid comment. How many times have we seen people just blow up their Jr/Sr year and get a ton of hype? Especially at the QB position where people are overdrafted year in and year out. You have no clue just as much as the person you quoted so don't act like you do.

22 minutes ago, Danger said:

Haskins can't deal with pressure

False narrative, he was bad early (really the OL was), got better as the year progressed, killed teams who came with pressure late, not buying that narrative. Plus completing 62.77%  against pressure isn't exactly not being able to deal with pressure. Come on man, we have to evolve with this narrative, because its flat out wrong

Just now, JTagg7754 said:

What a stupid comment. How many times have we seen people just blow up their Jr/Sr year and get a ton of hype? Especially at the QB position where people are overdrafted year in and year out. You have no clue just as much as the person you quoted so don't act like you do.

Fromm certainly has his shortcomings, he doesn't have the strongest of arms I know.

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

False narrative, he was bad early (really the OL was), got better as the year progressed, killed teams who came with pressure late, not buying that narrative. Plus completing 62.77%  against pressure isn't exactly not being able to deal with pressure. Come on man, we have to evolve with this narrative, because its flat out wrong

Yes yes we all know you're going to defend your boy til the cows come home.

Archived