BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

51 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

McGary has shorter arms than I'd prefer (assuming reports are accurate), but he's still a mid-low 2nd rd talent imo. 

I was impressed with him at the Senior Bowl. Dude is huge, and moves well for his size. I don't think he moves quite well enough for some offenses (like SF's), but it's still impressive considering the monster he is. 

18 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

well, i'm gonna think on this is a bit.  Feel free to send me offers for the pick.  No i'm not interested in 2020 picks thanks

Get the kittens ready!

I have the same dilemma, two prospect I like next will be both be considered reaches,

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My far and away RB #2 is still on the board. I would have taken him in the 2nd if I didn’t get Lev Bell in this mock 

I have never seen one of these where so few guys have went in the first 3 rounds...tons of talent at RB still on the board.

38 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I have the same dilemma, two prospect I like next will be both be considered reaches,

I say, swing for the fences for the player(s) you like most, versus what you imagine everyone else will think. All it takes is that one poster to surprise you and like your target just as much.. then he gone bye bye.. and you have sad face. 

I figure most would consider Terrill Hanks a big reach at #67, but I really wanted to make sure he was on my roster, and I had seen him mocked all over the 50-120 range. Even though there were a handful other LBs that I felt I'd have in play at my next pick... the heart wants what it wants. :P 

Archived