The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, you send me a list of players.

Then I have to link those players together by connecting them in the least amount of moves.

So, Aaron Rodgers never played with Michael Crabtree, but Aaron Rodgers played with Jordy Nelson in 2017.  Jordy Nelson played with Derek Carr in 2018.  Derek Carr played with Michael Crabtree in 2017.  Thus, three moves.  So, you want the least number of moves.

Do they have to be the same position or same side of the ball?

nope, you can use any position on the team or HEAD COACH.  HEAD COACH only, not assistants or coordinators

you want to do it in the least amount of moves possible

Edited by bcb1213

Yeah, I understood the Head Coach portion, but I still never know if time is good or bad in this game.  Thus, the emphasis on whether you want more or less connections.  I'm good now.  Malfatron bangs dudes.

Edited by SwAg

20 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

nope, you can use any position on the team or HEAD COACH.  HEAD COACH only, not assistants or coordinators

you want to do it in the least amount of moves possible

Since I know this will be an issue. 

When you say played do you mean that they were both physically active for a game and actually played in the game, or merely on the same team for a corresponding period of time.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

When you say played do you mean that they were both physically active for a game and actually played in the game, or merely on the same team for a corresponding period of time.

They had to have shared a locker room shower.

45 minutes ago, SwAg said:

On the roster for the game, including ir How's that 

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Is this a 'your silliness wasn't helpful you goober' not necessary?

Or 'I am a mod and that's not cool' not necessary?

Or, projecting your own negative view into posts that could be read innocuously.