The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

Alright 

Next challenge is the escape room 

Basically, it's an online escape room 

@Whicker    @Ragnarok  @Woz  @gopherwrestler   @SwAg   @theuntouchable

You either need to find a time between noon tommorow and 1159 pm Wednesday to do a [spam] challenge with me.

You will complete this challenge in your own chat room so if you you can't find a time you both can compete, you may nominate one person together do so. 

Slowest at the end of this challenge may be eliminated

16 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Everyone got taken out a half hour off for a good reason.  What that was escapes me right now tho 

Okay. Your math in the last round was still wrong though. :)

Just so we're clear bcb, did you look over my math with regards to Whicknarok?

They're either at

• 44:30 (using your previous posted time and my math) [leading UnSwagable by 0:45]
  • 54:30 (adding the ten minutes to their time that they dodged to the previous posted time, and then my math) [trailing UnSwagable by 9:15]
  • 56:30 (using your previous posted time and your math) [trailing UnSwagable by 11:15], or
  • 1:06:30 (adding the ten minutes to their time that they dodged to the previous posted time, and then your math) [trailing UnSwagable by 21:15]

37 minutes ago, Woz said:

Just so we're clear bcb, did you look over my math with regards to Whicknarok?

They're either at

• 44:30 (using your previous posted time and my math) [leading UnSwagable by 0:45]
  • 54:30 (adding the ten minutes to their time that they dodged to the previous posted time, and then my math) [trailing UnSwagable by 9:15]
  • 56:30 (using your previous posted time and your math) [trailing UnSwagable by 11:15], or
  • 1:06:30 (adding the ten minutes to their time that they dodged to the previous posted time, and then your math) [trailing UnSwagable by 21:15]

Yea I think it's adding ten minutes.  Missed a carry a one somewhere 

21 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

You will complete this challenge in your own chat room so if you you can't find a time you both can compete, you may nominate one person together do so. 

How do we schedule time with you for the chat?

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm off to dinner now for like an hour or so but basically you say.  Hey we want to do the challenge at this time and hopefully we can make that happen 

Since day three has broken for Gopher's mafia game, can we go now?