The Biggest Loser remember when Orca died lol

Ty21

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

really truly care about you my friend, sorry to let you down again. things have been going beautifully irl and haven't been able to have pal time online as much. once **** falls apart irl... i will return on a more permanent basis. 

You’re good haha. The game was a joke anyway

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

hes the only one left. he won

Sounds like someone used to beat the elite four then turn off his gameboy. You still gotta beat ***face ****head Gary *** schizophrenic Amanda Bynes what don’t you understand 

On 3/22/2019 at 3:31 PM, Tyty said:

Final challenge

Alright @skywindO2 

your final challenge is to decide if each random excerpt is a random FinneasGage quote or a crazy celebrity tweet. You cannot look them up. Just make your best judgement. If you get at least 50% right, you defeat schizophrenic Amanda Bynes and are officially a huge loser. If you can not only guess the celebrity quotes rights but guess who the crazy celebrity is, I’ll let you pee on @Malfatron again. 

1. Why is Rhode     Island nor a road or an island - Celebrity

2. Birds loooooove chirping from 5am to 8am right next to my window, which is excellent because I start trying to go bed at 5am so it works out beautifully  - @FinneasGage

3. The Biggest Flex We Will Ever Have Is Dying - Celebrity, BIEBS

4. Seems to me those are trees there not cars in the bushes. And whoever that’s gone to Egypt and deploys these creatures there are using it for their evil deeds. The world will know who you are and you will be expose for this attack. - Celebrity, Tamba Hali? 

5. sat in parking lot and was on pain meds (i had just broke my foot) rambling on nihilist/existential ****. -Jfin

6. How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren’t real - JADEN SMITH

7. i was out all night and woke up like 3 hours ago in a state that's reminiscent of a concussed disabled boy - Jfin

8.  My dad is as ugly as RuPaul! So thankful I look nothing like you both. I had nose surgery after my mug shots so my nose and me are gorgeous! - Celebrity

9. lmao you know me better than anyone honestly man we should date -JFIN

10. The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive -@realdonaldtrump

11. I can’t believe my grand mother’s making me take out the trash. I’m rich **** this I’m going home I don’t need this **** -Celebrity

12. getting up and moving might be the softest male **** you could do. you sit in the seat you're sitting in lol. if you're walking on a sidewalk and someone's coming down the same side of the sidewalk, do you move out of the way? -Jfin

13. We're pretty lucky birds don't got bigger dumps -Jfin, wtf two bird quotes?

14. I feel like there’s a giant meatloaf inside of me - Jfin

15. I hold no grudge. Just don't got love anymore. You can get cheated on and move on. That's basically where we're at. Except instead of cheating you kinda snipped my femoral artery. - Celebrity

16. Oh god I just realized I’m stuck with me my whole life - Celebrity

17.  man maybe it's just chairs that are messing with us -Jfin

• Like 1

@skywindO2 you are way more intelligent than you give off, you got 15 right out of 17. 15 was Fin and 14 was Kris Jenner. You got the trump, jaden and hali quotes right. 

1 was biebs

3 was jaden Smith 

8 was schizophrenic Amanda Bynes, extra credit one you missed terribly 

11 was 50 cent 

16 was Anna kendrick 

Skywind lost 300 out of a possible 340 lbs from this challenge, has brutally murdered schizophrenic Amanda Bynes before she could eat him and his family, and won the challenge. He is no longer super fat and is the only one that escaped my borderline nazi regime 

Next Biggest Loser game is coming tomorrow

jk tho 

but if there is one some day the champion trophy with be called the Skywind aka Thighbinge award and the dumbest most insignificant first loser in the game will be The Orca, who died so many times lmao

• Like 1