NFL Draft Combine

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

If you sent out Anderson, Q, Herndon, one of (Humphries/Crowder/Moncreif) and Bell on offense are people really going to argue that isn't good enough for Sam to work with?

I'd say add a rookie to that mix and yeah you're looking pretty good across the board.

Just now, jetjuice said:

I'd say add a rookie to that mix and yeah you're looking pretty good across the board.

Yes I agree with the depth in the WR class we can look for a guy in the 3rd round to come in a be #4 on the depth chart with big upside.

20 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Who cares about what he did in the super bowl. Would you call Nick Foles a top 3 QB?

How far do you think the Pats would have gone this year without Edelman??? And over 100 million who watch the SB care. 

10 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

How far do you think the Pats would have gone this year without Edelman??? And over 100 million who watch the SB care. 

Who cares?  Brady is the GOAT. Edelman is nowhere near a top 3 receiver. You’re telling me he’s better than Nuk, Julio, and Antonio Brown?

29 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Who cares?  Brady is the GOAT. Edelman is nowhere near a top 3 receiver. You’re telling me he’s better than Nuk, Julio, and Antonio Brown?

I agree. To call Edelman a top WR is just not true. Put him on our team and that would confirm that. Put Julio on this team and I believe you’ll see the team change.i hate Edelman as a person... but I’d call myself a fan of the game he’s carved out. And theirs certainly a place in every roster for a guy like that. Problem is strictly on talent Edelman isn’t great. He benefits a ton from Tom Brady and Gronk. Add that he’s open on 75% of his plays by a pick play... he’s not a difference maker on his own. I can name off 15-20 WRs I’d rather than him.

3 hours ago, barnaby8787 said:

You said is not a top ten receiver.

19 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

He isn’t. You said he’s top 3. Want me to list 10 that are better?  In no particular order...Nuk, Julio, Antonio, OBJ, Michael Thomas, Thielen, JuJu, Mike Evans, Tyreek Hill, T.Y. I might be able to go another 10. 

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

He's not even close to a top 10 receiver.  He's had 2 1000 yard seasons in his career with an all time great QB throwing him the ball.... and he didn't make it all that much over 1k.  He's also never had more than 7 TD's in a year.  Also TONS of his production is manufactured for him with amazing routes and schemes to get him open in space to run.  Top WR's produce more while getting double teamed.  Edelman is never doubled teamed.

I hope cardinals take murray 1st overall. 

I feel like at 3 we could land a difference maker. 

Josh Allen is another Khalil mack, hes gonna be a monster.

Nick Bosa is gonna be a stud.

Quinnen Williams is a beast.

Dk is interesting, the injuries scare me but he has #1 elite talent

8 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

I hope cardinals take murray 1st overall. 

I feel like at 3 we could land a difference maker. 

Josh Allen is another Khalil mack, hes gonna be a monster.

Nick Bosa is gonna be a stud.

Quinnen Williams is a beast.

Dk is interesting, the injuries scare me but he has #1 elite talent

I would be really happy with anything there.  Though i feel like Bosa will be gone and it will come down to Allen and Q.  If you told me a year ago I'd be slightly happier if we took the interior D lineman than the edge rusher i'd call you insane, but Q is just that good.  His tape blows me away.  I really like Allen and think he could be elite as well, but i just think Q is a better football player, and he has the added bonus of drawing 2 guys every play.  He will make everyone on our front 7's life easier every play, and STILL cause havok himself.

Archived