Lebron's legacy !!! ??? !!!

resilient part 2

30 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Your reasoning for him not making the playoffs this year is because he is in the West now is just false and not based on anything that actually happened this season. Before the injury and trade debacle, the Lakers were 20-14 and thats with an 0-3 start and 3-5 in October. 10-4 in November with 6 wins against playoff teams. You're trying to refute clear evidence they were a playoff team and clicking after a shaky start to fit your narrative and it's just sad. 

They try to fit this narrative on Tom Brady that he's had so much success because he's in the AFC East when in reality, HE is the reason those teams do not have success. LeBron owned the East because he's been the greatest player on the planet for the last 13 years. Good day, sir.

Here is the point my friend - if the Lakers were in the East he would have them at the 8th seed even after he's ruined the team. But because the Lakers are in the West he has them at the not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7, not 8, not 9, not 10, but the 11th seed. The reason he is not in the playoff race is absolutely because he's out of the East.

You mention they were a playoff team and clicking after a shaky start, well I'm still waiting for Lebron to lead them back to a being a playoff team and click after a shaky return. He's the supposed GOAT or 2nd GOAT so that is what we should all expect of him no? I'm still waiting for him to galvanize his teammates. I'm still waiting for him to will his team to victories against teams they should beat (hello Memphis, Atlanta, and Phoenix). I'm still waiting for him to lead by example and try on defense.

Lebron owned the East because the East has been terrible. He would not have owned the West in the same fashion and his 3-6 record in the Finals bares out this fact as does his inability to make the playoffs this year.

23 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

He's either trolling or he's a "Kobe > LeBron guy" and we all know that's a conversation ender. Either way, it's not worth wasting energy. We know the real reason why the Lakers blow.

Neither actually. The Lakers blow because LeBronze breeds toxicity 

• 1 month later...

Magic may have quit and may have been over his head. But make no mistake this is in HUGE part on Lebron. It is hard to play with him. It was already stated that no star caliper player wants to play with him (anymore at least) this is all due to his dominating the ball on the court and his "circus off the court. The biggest mis-conception about Lebron is that he makes his teammates better. I disagree and have always thought that (outside of a spot up role player perhaps)

Is their another TOP 10 All-time player who teammates didn't like to play with who seemingly quits when things don't go his way? I say no.

Lebron is an all-time talent, no doubt and will have one of the greatest careers ever. But no way in hell should he ever sniff the GOAT status.

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Magic may have quit and may have been over his head. But make no mistake this is in HUGE part on Lebron. It is hard to play with him. It was already stated that no star caliper player wants to play with him (anymore at least) this is all due to his dominating the ball on the court and his "circus off the court. The biggest mis-conception about Lebron is that he makes his teammates better. I disagree and have always thought that (outside of a spot up role player perhaps)

Is their another TOP 10 All-time player who teammates didn't like to play with who seemingly quits when things don't go his way? I say no.

Lebron is an all-time talent, no doubt and will have one of the greatest careers ever. But no way in hell should he ever sniff the GOAT status.

Wilt, Kobe, Oscar Robertson all had pretty awful reps as teammates. Jordan was known as being a dbag in practice. It just sort of comes with the territory with some players on that level. It doesn't absolve him but it doesn't rule him out of GOAT discussion or top 10 by any means

12 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

you were saying 9_9

I get accused of trolling but turns out I'm right xD

Lebron breeds so much toxicity that he managed to run LA's perhaps most beloved figure out of the organization. It's only poetic justice that Magic quit the way he did. He Lebron'd Lebron xDxDxDxDxDxD

4 minutes ago, amac said:

Wilt, Kobe, Oscar Robertson all had pretty awful reps as teammates. Jordan was known as being a dbag in practice. It just sort of comes with the territory with some players on that level. It doesn't absolve him but it doesn't rule him out of GOAT discussion or top 10 by any means

I didn't communicate it properly, Yes they were other all-time greats who weren't the best teammates. But what I was trying to say was the combination of Not being liked/and quitting on his team. No one in the op 10 comes close IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

Look, people like to jump around when crap is hitting the fan. But honestly, look at how Wilt is viewed despite "only" 2 rings and being 2-5 in Finals.

LeBron is overall a Top 5 all-time player. You can move him around any way you like but that's how it is.

Jordan, Kareem, Magic and Bird are largely entrenched in the Top 5 with him. I put Wilt way up there but like Russell a lot of people separate due to eras and that's understandable.

Archived