BDL Owners Meeting 2019

TedLavie

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'd like to move to start over going with things like 

14 games vs 12 games 

Then go from the there because 14 games clearly had the majority earlier 

🤣🤣🤣

I get what you're saying but you can't really do that because then everyone would vote for the following:

- No Week 17
- Bye week on thanksgiving
- No Preseason games
- 14 weeks instead of 12

You literally can't put all of those factors together to make a perfect proposal

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I get what you're saying but you can't really do that because then everyone would vote for the following:

- No Week 17
- No Preseason games
- 14 weeks instead of 12

You literally can't put all of those factors together to make a perfect proposal

Bcb was joking. Or at least I hope so.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

- No Week 17
- No Preseason games
- 14 weeks instead of 12

Why not? I mean if thats what everyone would want....isnt that the goal?

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

- No Week 17
- No Preseason games
- 14 weeks instead of 12

Oh in case it wasn't as obvious as I intended.  The four laughing crying faces were meant to be indicative of sarcasm on actually doing it 

17 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That should end this discussion. That makes 10 votes for option 2

With Rags and you that makes 10 votes yes.

Given that we already spent 40 pages on this I will make one final recap post on this in a couple of hours so we can move one.

OMG an actual relevant change has been made.

My priority was no Week 17. Removing is removed the need for special instructions involving the Bizz Bowl which has been an issue for 2 years now.

Which is why I proposed Prop 1. When it was dead on arrival Prop 4 was the next best option to me but several owners disliked using Preseason games and MD4L made a good point about the Shark Tank.

So Prop 2 became the best option for me.

We've got a few month to make a schedule so no big rush there.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

OMG an actual relevant change has been made.

My priority was no Week 17. Removing is removed the need for special instructions involving the Bizz Bowl which has been an issue for 2 years now.

Which is why I proposed Prop 1. When it was dead on arrival Prop 4 was the next best option to me but several owners disliked using Preseason games and MD4L made a good point about the Shark Tank.

So Prop 2 became the best option for me.

We've got a few month to make a schedule so no big rush there.

I'm stepping down from schedule chair btw.  Someone else can go through and figure that out 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I'm stepping down from schedule chair btw.  Someone else can go through and figure that out 

Figured as much. No worries. Do you have any material from the schedules you had already created for the upcoming years? 

Mainly want to try and keep it as close as we can.

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Figured as much. No worries. Do you have any material from the schedules you had already created for the upcoming years? 

Mainly want to try and keep it as close as we can.

200.gif

Archived