BDL Owners Meeting 2019

TedLavie

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Someone also doesn't have to wait until the end of the Monday night games to vote. 

No but it's preferable if a QB is playing on MNF or a significant/key player is to wait until after. 

Yes, as long as Bcb is fine with it.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Honestly vote how you guys want.  It doesn't affect what I do at all 

Then yes, move the deadline back.

That said, that should mean that there is ZERO excuse for not voting and not explaining your vote a little bit.

30 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Then yes, move the deadline back.

That said, that should mean that there is ZERO excuse for not voting and not explaining your vote a little bit.

You know we'll still get the "swamped today can't do any explanation just votes!"

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

You do know that the person who missed the most votes last year is you right?

Oooo9oooooooo

Noooooooooo

Ok pass all the things!

Edit: to come back to this, even if that's true, none of my misses were deadline related from what I remember, so my original point stands the same rhetoric will be out there.

15 hours ago, TedLavie said:

While I understand both of your points, I don't see the downside either.

For the rare cases where someone is busy on Tuesday IRL, he has a second chance to vote Wednesday. Not of all of us can vote during work hours, so giving 2 nights seems fair to me.

Doesn't really affects me because I have basically 2 days to do it with the different timezone, but someone like Ruskie I know had issues for that reason.

If no downside, I'd rather help out a couple of people who need those 2 full days

I'll vote yes 

Topic: 

13. Extend voting deadlines to Wednesday 11:59pm EST

Idea submitter: TedLavie

Current situation:

Voting deadline is on Wednesday at noon

Argument for : Currently people are voting on Tuesdays and early on Wed because they're waiting for MNF. I simply offer to give more room for people if they're not here on Tuesdays for IRL reasons

Applicable on: Now

YES (11) - Ted, Xmad, ww, Ruskie, PR, BDP, Jlash, bcb, Rags, pheltz, Counselor

NO (2) - Whicker, SirA

@Whicker @wwhickok @BringinDaPain @Jlash @Counselor @pheltzbahr @PR @WFLukic @Ragnarok @bcb1213 @RuskieTitan @MD4L @SwoleXmad @SirA1 @Hockey5djh

Please vote on item 13

For me, I think whenever you can't have any arguments against a change, might as well vote for it

Archived