BDL Owners Meeting 2019

TedLavie

Topic: 

14. Limit gameplan sizes to 500 words

Idea submitter: WFLukic

Current situation:

Gameplan size are unlimited

Argument for : 

You are forced to be more creative with your gameplan.

No one will complain about reading gameplans anymore and overall will improve league activity.

Gameplans will be shorter, simpler and a lot more focused because of this.

Less to argue about in the comments section and with shorter gameplans people won't just skim them as often anymore.

Applicable on: Now

YES (2) - Lukic, Ww

NO (8) - Ted, SirA, Jlash, PR, Counselor, MD4L, hockey, BDP

@PR @wwhickok @Whicker

@pheltzbahr

@WFLukic

@Jlash@Counselor@BringinDaPain@RuskieTitan@bcb1213@Ragnarok

@MD4L@SwoleXmad@Hockey5djh@SirA1

Please vote on issue 14. I know most of you already did, but I don't want to be accused of Vladimir Putin-like vote manipulation so I'll let you re-vote.

Before we conclude the owners meeting I do have one more Topic that I think will need to be addressed before FA begins this year. Something that wouldn't go into effect until 2020 but is something I think needs a change for simplicities sake and also to prevent the abuse that it is used for now. I'll go into more detail tonight.

14 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Before we conclude the owners meeting I do have one more Topic that I think will need to be addressed before FA begins this year. Something that wouldn't go into effect until 2020 but is something I think needs a change for simplicities sake and also to prevent the abuse that it is used for now. I'll go into more detail tonight.

I will conclude owner's meeting with item 10

Feel free to post any additional item before that

Archived