Washington Free Agency 2019

lavar703

3 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I don't do the numbers for the team and nethier do you so thats irrelevant to me. If you had no problem giving 84 million guaranteed a guy who was suppose to be the missing piece to a Vikings but cant accept this your worried about things I'm not. It's just not about Cousins, I said the same about AB. He deserves every dime he got from the league. I'm on the side of "Get Your Money Bruh" He will make a impact on the field and that what matters most.

You're sidestepping the question.

Again. Back to the question.

Brice comes out and says "Good news, we're signing a kicker for $80m for one year. Oh yeah and the Punter is also getting $80m this year. Unfortunately, because we signed those guys to such large contracts and the cap is only $188m, we only have $28m to spend total on the other positions."

You're telling me that you're okay with that move?

Just now, Skins212689 said:

Did he let Sweriger go? So why are you even saying this. Sweriger is irrelevant right now. Of course it would've been great to have kept him (and many Spoke those words when he was let go) So what does that have to do with now? Nothing.

Do we still have the same stupid GM that cut Swearinger?  Then its relevant.  

Did he let Sweriger go? So why are you even saying this. Sweriger is irrelevant right now. Of course it would've been great to have kept him (and many Spoke those words when he was let go) So what does that have to do with now? Nothing.

So is Cousins. Yet, you have no problem bringing him up ad nauseum. If you don't want others bringing up ex-Redskins, then don't do the same.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Jeez. Could be Brice is overcompensating with Landon for the 💩 he took for letting DJ go? God it makes perfect Brice sense

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

You're sidestepping the question.

Again. Back to the question.

Brice comes out and says "Good news, we're signing a kicker for $80m for one year. Oh yeah and the Punter is also getting $80m this year. Unfortunately, because we signed those guys to such large contracts and the cap is only $188m, we only have $28m to spend total on the other positions."

You're telling me that you're okay with that move?

That would be Asinine. We'd all go running down to Redskins Park. You wanna make it about his position, I'm making it about his impact. Thats like saying you would take Grier over Quentin Williams just because Griers a QB rather than taking the better player who will impact the game.

3 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

That would be Asinine. We'd all go running down to Redskins Park. You wanna make it about his position, I'm making it about his impact. Thats like saying you would take Grier over Quentin Williams just because Griers a QB rather than taking the better player who will impact the game.

THANK YOU!

And why would it be asinine? Because we would've spent too much on those two positions.

Two positions that aren't as valuable (in terms of what the rest of the league is paying) as the rest of the positions on the team.

And yet...

...your position is that since I don't work for the Redskins, or do their contracts, that I shouldn't be worried about how they spend their money.

Face it, you like the move. I get that you like it and have no problems with the $ spent. But don't tell me that I can't be concerned with how the Redskins spend their cap in a way that I disapprove of. When you yourself just said that you'd also have a problem with them spending the cap in a way you didn't like.

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

And he replaced him with someone better. Lets not forget alot said It was the right move to make because he shouldn't have said what he said publicly. Don't switch up now. I said Sweriger did nothing wrong, and was hit with the "O you cant talk about your boss that way so he had to go" 

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

And he replaced him with someone better. Lets not forget alot said It was the right move to make because he shouldn't have said what he said publicly. Don't switch up now. I said Sweriger did nothing wrong, and was hit with the "O you cant talk about your boss that way so he had to go" 

DJ should've been traded. Not cut. The stupid move was cutting him.

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

That wasn't from me, I thought cutting Swearinger was idiotic.  

I don't think that Collins is so exponentially better that he's worth $14.5 mil a year vs. Swearinger's $4.5 mil a year.  

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

THANK YOU!

And why would it be asinine? Because we would've spent too much on those two positions.

And yet...

...your position is that since I don't work for the Redskins, or do their contracts, that I shouldn't be worried about how they spend their money.

Face it, you like the move. I get that you like it and have no problems with the $ spent. But don't tell me that I can't be concerned with how the Redskins spend their cap in a way that I disapprove of. When you yourself just said that you'd also have a problem with them spending the cap in a way you didn't like.

I said your concerned about things I'm not. My point also is your and others philosophy are flawed IMO and that's why I make the statement about Grier and Willams. Also Cousins impact versus Collins impact. 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

That wasn't from me, I thought cutting Swearinger was idiotic.  

I don't think that Collins is so exponentially better that he's worth $14.5 mil a year vs. Swearinger's $4.5 mil a year.  

Yeah, I like Collins. I'm not convinced that he's $10m/year better though. We will see. Nothing to do now but wait. 

I said your concerned about things I'm not. My point also is your and others philosophy are flawed IMO and that's why I make the statement about Grier and Willams. Also Cousins impact versus Collins impact. 

No. You told me that I shouldn't be worried about the contract because I don't work for the Redskins. I can go back and quote you if you'd like.

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Bottom line is they need to free up some money. Unless Collins is going to double dip at WR/ LG/ EDGE/ MLB this team still has to add players and they have like 15 bucks to do it. 

Just now, bigdog44 said:

Bottom line is they need to free up some money. Unless Collins is going to double dip at WR/ LG/ EDGE/ MLB this team still has to add players and they have like 15 bucks to do it. 

No need to worry. Apparently since we don't do the Redskins contracts, we have no business worrying about how they spend the cap $$

Archived