Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Billsfaninptown

Free Agency Thread

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Trent Brown Signing with Oakland 4 years 66 mil making him 16.5 mil a year

Wow that’s a massive deal. Glad we stayed away. Bills are reportedly interested in Frank Gore. This makes zero sense to me. We already have two old RB’s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Were doing a post combine collab mock, I just went OTC with Bills.. Metcalf just went to Redskins at pick 8.

Ed Oliver, Jonah Williams, Christian Wilkins, TJ Hockenson and Cody Ford available still

Fielding offers to trade back as well

Edited by BillsGuy82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Were doing a post combine collab mock, I just went OTC with Bills.. Metcalf just went to Redskins at pick 8.

Ed Oliver, Jonah Williams, Christian Wilkins, TJ Hockenson and Cody Ford available still

Fielding offers to trade back as well

Oliver or trrade back would be my option

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Oliver or trrade back would be my option

We think alike..

So far

Patriots dealt a 2nd for Josh Rosen

Giants traded up to 3 from 6 for Dwayne Haskins

Redskins traded up to 8 from 14 for DK Metcalf

Kyler Murray went to Arizona 1/1

Edited by BillsGuy82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Desean Jackson Cut wonder if Shady will reach out to him to come to bffalo if eagles dont sign him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giants in discussions for OBJ.

Please go get this man. Idc about him kicking and marrying a net. Go get your franchise QB a young top 5 receiver. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Giants in discussions for OBJ.

Please go get this man. Idc about him kicking and marrying a net. Go get your franchise QB a young top 5 receiver. 

I say no not because of his antics but because of his personality does not fit what the bills offer. He is in NYC one of the largest cities to play in and to go from there to Buffalo one of the smallest  markets to play in he will hold out and make the AB dilemma a minuscule issue compared to this. Bills need to find guys who arent huge personalities, someone like Aj Green Julio Jones type guy who is fantastic on the field and not going to stir the pot with the media

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

I say no not because of his antics but because of his personality does not fit what the bills offer. He is in NYC one of the largest cities to play in and to go from there to Buffalo one of the smallest  markets to play in he will hold out and make the AB dilemma a minuscule issue compared to this. Bills need to find guys who arent huge personalities, someone like Aj Green Julio Jones type guy who is fantastic on the field and not going to stir the pot with the media

 

Stop. Who says he’d turn down Buffalo? That’s you assuming. If that happens then so be it, but you try to get him until it gets to that point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Stop. Who says he’d turn down Buffalo? That’s you assuming. If that happens then so be it, but you try to get him until it gets to that point. 

no one said hed turn it down im simply saying no i dont want him because it could be a huge liability especially during free agency right now. they need to focus on landing the players they can then deal with this, maybe a week from now you can pursue it but not at the peak hours of free agency which is happening right now. You can miss out on players going back and forth on trading a pick and discussing to his agent to keep him happy to come to buffalo. If bills show that they are ready to go be contenders and he is a player away from doing that then I can see him being more willing to come but if he says no oline and other pieces missing hes not going to want to budge.

Edited by soflbillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Hope we are all prepared to see us throw the house at Tre Flowers. It’s coming. I can feel it. 

i dont get the move. he hasnt had an amazing career as a pass rusher to pay him top money in the league would have much rather focused on offense this year and go after one next offseason like Lawrence, clarke or clowney.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Hope we are all prepared to see us throw the house at Tre Flowers. It’s coming. I can feel it. 

With Hughes turning 31 and no other real pass rush option on the team right now, and none past this season, this makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

With Hughes turning 31 and no other real pass rush option on the team right now, and none past this season, this makes sense.

Yeah and Murphy sucks so I’d cut him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Yeah and Murphy sucks so I’d cut him.

I already forgot about him tbh. Such a bust signing that was/is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Hope we are all prepared to see us throw the house at Tre Flowers. It’s coming. I can feel it. 

Why? Great against the run, inconsistent against in pass rush.. We have that in Shaq Lawson lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×