Free Agency Thread

Billsfaninptown

4 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

coming off injury concerns me they like to take risks on these guys 

Yea just last year though if I remember right. Had a really good year in 2017 from a receiving standpoint.

He's also a very capable blocker, which we needed at that position. Could allow us to go after a more receiving focused TE in the draft.. Noah Fant maybe? 

Kind of on the fence about Kroft. It wasnt a lot more, but we paid him more than Uzomah got from Cincy. And Kroft was injured and not really productive. Sure he had the 7 TD's in 2017, but those were all in the red zone and with a WR like AJ Green, draws attention away. We don't have that luxury. Wait and see type of thing.

What are your thoughts on Sal Maiorana, he is saying the bills whiffed on Flowers, Humphries, Paradis, and others. For one thing Paradis has yet to agree to anything so I am not sure where he  said it was a done deal with Jets and secondly for him to say we whiffed on them as well as others how the heck does he know since the bills are so tight lipped about their moves. Not one person has come out and said the bills wanted Humphries and it was down to titans and pats. The other news was the bills said to talk to flowers but nothing came of it. It has been a slow start and is frustrating to fans but this guy seems to be a hack.

My only knock is why are they focused on guys like Gore and Kroft who will be there next week as these are tier 2-3 guys and not on guys who wont be available by tomorrow. This is the typical bills not making the right moves at the right time. I know its only been 6 and half hours but beane is not impressing me much with the moves as of yet. I was expecting them coming out firing and having their guys locked up with in a couple of hours to make sure they do not lose out on the ones they truly want. Once the waive of guys go morse/paradis/james/williams/saffold and they miss out on them, to me it means they will over pay for lesser talent. 

Edited by soflbillsfan

10 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

What are your thoughts on Sal Maiorana, he is saying the bills whiffed on Flowers, Humphries, Paradis, and others. For one thing Paradis has yet to agree to anything so I am not sure where he  said it was a done deal with Jets and secondly for him to say we whiffed on them as well as others how the heck does he know since the bills are so tight lipped about their moves. Not one person has come out and said the bills wanted Humphries and it was down to titans and pats. The other news was the bills said to talk to flowers but nothing came of it. It has been a slow start and is frustrating to fans but this guy seems to be a hack.

Sal is a POS. Him and Rodak. Nothing the Bills do will ever be good enough for them.

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Sal is a POS. Him and Rodak. Nothing the Bills do will ever be good enough for them.

Sal M is actually arguing with me on twitter right now lol.

I actually find the Rodak hate kind of funny. He is not pro Bills but that is also not his job. He states facts about the team or players acquired and most people on twitter get bent out of shape over it. Even though it is usually correct. 

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I actually find the Rodak hate kind of funny. He is not pro Bills but that is also not his job. He states facts about the team or players acquired and most people on twitter get bent out of shape over it. Even though it is usually correct. 

Rodak is a tool imo. He is a New Englander his entire life and he is a boston everything so for him to report on a divisional rival is just typical espn filth. He is a tom brady lover and even when the bills win a game he manages to give a passive aggressive article basically hating on the bills at times rather then talking them up. Media is definitely not a fan of the bills. wish they brought guys in with some form of unbiased opinions that arent related to the pats.

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

AARON IS THAT YOU