Preseason Week 4 GDT: Titans (1-2) at Chiefs (1-2)

Titans fan 617

6 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Yup what you said. And I know you didnt mean him BUT HARD PASS on Mark Sanchez lmao

Also disappointed in Reed. I wanted him to take Brices spot SO BAD :( 

Eh, I don't love him but you can do worse than Sanchez as a backup. If you put him in an offense where you just ask him to complete short passes and lean on the run game he's fine. It's when you ask him to win the game that he goes full butt fumble. Matt Moore is the "dream" option IMO, but he might even get a starter contract as a bridge QB from someone.

Moore would be great for this team. I guess you can do worse than Sanchez but man it makes me sick thinking about him taking snaps lol. I'm glad we have Cassel this year. Lets just hope Marcus stays up and we don't have to worry about this that much 

16 minutes ago, Dionysus said:

This has really been a most unimpressive preseason so far.  I hope it's just a case of us holding back or something. 

Tanney a terrible I feel bad for a guy like McBride trying to make the team and Tanney can't get anyone the ball. We have to trust that when it counts Mariota Murray Decker Matthews Davis Taylor Walker and Smith really take our offense to another level.

on the flip side we need our defense to be so much better that will always be our biggest question mark but the LBs look good hopefully the secondary is improved. What is starting to worry me is the the D-Line I thought we had good depth but Jones has played DE and NT Sly was brought it and finally started tonight so I have no idea what's going on there outside of Casey

Just now, titans0021 said:

I have seen him let the ball get into his body a few times when it looked like a fairly simple hands catch. On both drops and a couple of his receptions.

He had a clear first down. All he had to do was catch and turn. Nobody else around him. But dropped it. 

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

No one is gonna sign Colin Kaepernick to be a backup QB and have to deal with the 5,000 media members storming the team facility to talk about some guy that might not even play a meaningful snap, and I don't blame them.

I think that will last for about one day. A month in, 99% of the people will forget he exists.

And sacrificing team talent to avoid some questions from the media is a terrible decision.

Archived