2019 Free Agency V2

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Son of a B. I have a big meeting in an hour and a half. I'll lose it if it breaks before/during and I can't soak everything up asap.

You need to skip that meeting bro I rely on your immediate twitter updates haha. Youve been on point this week

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Son of a B. I have a big meeting in an hour and a half. I'll lose it if it breaks before/during and I can't soak everything up asap.

Reschedule, you’d be doing them a disservice taking a meeting with your mind on the RAIDAZZZZ

• Like 1

Personally, I think bell won't be able to refuse the money the Jets are throwing at him. Hearing they threw more at him once Barr decided to go back to the Vikings. 

But, Bell starting following this guy as of this morning, so it's fun to dream......

bell.png

48 minutes ago, Geezy said:

getting a little nervous about addressing the DE position, id hate to enter the draft having to address both sides, would limit us on our draft flexibility. Also, I worry that if Q is available at #4 wed pass to take an edge.

I think it's well passed time to stop thinking about drafting players at positions we no longer need.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/12/ex-raider-hints-he-knows-where-leveon-bell-will-sign/

I can see us going crazy with our cap space this year, pushing money out to next year when we're in Vegas, with the knowledge that our next biggest cap hit, Carr at 20+ mill hit the next three years will either be cut if he doesn't cut it, or restructured and pushed out to keep us in cap flexability the next 4 years. It's very possible to sign another star. I just never thought it likely or the smartest options. Personally I'd rather spend on a pass rusher than another offensive power. ....Gruden tho.....