Reggie Ragland to Kansas City Chiefs for 2019 4th

Nick

Looks like you beat me to it. As you guys said, not surprised in the slightest. It does suck to trade away a player two seasons after we traded up to get him in the second round. I could see him having a decent NFL career but it wasn't going to be in the Buffalo after Rex left. More trade ammunition but definitely a feeling of wasted picks and wasted potential. 

10 hours ago, Yibbyl said:

Only surprise to me is that we got so little in return. Just because he doesn't fit our D doesn't mean he doesn't have some real value.

I think we got pretty good value to be honest. It was well known and public that he was relegated to 3rd string and had only played 3 snaps against Baltimore. Heck even the Bills website had an article about him fighting for a roster spot. 

A 4th may seem like nothing right now, but it could help us trade up this year or next year if needed. 

6 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I wouldn't hate that move.

Just a speculative rumor but i could see it happening. We need to add speed to our recieving core. And giving up a LB that didnt fit our scheme for a young speedster would be a nice move. With Hodges and Brown we seem pretty set at MLB. 

I like that idea. I mentioned the idea of swapping Ragland for Phillip Dorsett in Indy. We need (speed) WR help one way or another. 

Jermaine Kearse is another name to keep an eye on. Apparently Seattle is willing to move him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived