Jaguars release Blake Bortles

SBLIII

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Pederson Super Bowl record: 1-0

Pederson points scored in Super Bowl: 41

McVay Super Bowl record: 0-1

McVay points scored in Super Bowl: 3

Oh no my titans fan brother let them. Let them argue...

WE ARE STILL MOURNING THE RELEASE OF BLAKE :(

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Pederson Super Bowl record: 1-0

Pederson points scored in Super Bowl: 41

McVay Super Bowl record: 0-1

McVay points scored in Super Bowl: 3

McVay career winning percentage: 72.2%

Pederson career winning percentage: 62.3%

But hey, feel free to make your judgments off of one game sample sizes. It's a wonder you weren't pounding the table for your team to throw $25 million per year at Nick Foles. Look at what he did in the Super Bowl! That's all that really matters, right? xD

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

McVay career winning percentage: 72.2%

Pederson career winning percentage: 62.3%

But hey, feel free to make your judgments off of one game sample sizes. It's a wonder you weren't pounding the table for your team to throw $25 million per year at Nick Foles. Look at what he did in the Super Bowl! That's all that really matters, right? xD

Who cares if you flop on the biggest stage xD 

11 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Who cares if you flop on the biggest stage xD 

Is that a serious question? Give me the better coach. Give me the better player. I'd rather lose in the Super Bowl than not get there. I'd rather have the people capable of getting me back there.

Shiiiit, Pete can talk trash because his team at least won it in 2017. You're a Titans fan, bro. xD

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Is that a serious question? Give me the better coach. Give me the better player. I'd rather lose in the Super Bowl than not get there. I'd rather have the people capable of getting me back there.

Shiiiit, Pete can talk trash because his team at least won it in 2017. You're a Titans fan, broxD

That doesnt hurt as much as it used to lolol

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Shiiiit, Pete can talk trash because his team at least won it in 2017. You're a Titans fan, bro. xD

MvVay is the modern day Fisher. Good enough to be in the mix, even good enough to get to the dance, but not good enough close xD

Sean Payton wants him. He’s really dug the athletic QB last year. You could tell he wants more of that in his offense, but it’s pretty limited with Hill. I wouldn’t be at all surprised us to see us take a college QB that isn’t likely to make it as a QB and keep this trend going. Bortles would be ideal, but it’s really unrealistic. You need a guy whose definitely not gonna make it in the NFL otherwise he’s getting serious QB money and you can’t devote that kind of money to that gadget role. Bortles will likely get multiple chances.

11 hours ago, dtait93 said:

MvVay is the modern day Fisher. Good enough to be in the mix, even good enough to get to the dance, but not good enough close xD

Nah, the modern-day Fisher is coaching in Tennessee, ironically. Fisher was never known for his scheming. He was a former NFL player known for his motivational skills and ability to connect with players. He relied on the coaches around him to handle the scheming. Sounds an awful lot like Mike Vrabel. xD

McVay is another Don Shula.

Archived