Bears sign S Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix

WindyCity

Just now, topwop1 said:

Why even mention how bad you think Ha Ha was ?  It's as if you're making fun of us Bears fans for thinking this is a way better value signing than re-signing Amos would have been, when they are really not that far off in terms of level of play.

I've made it well known in the Packer forum that I am not a fan of HaHa over time. I was even talking to some bears fans in the Amos thread before you guys signed him. I get it though, packers fan in a bears thread blah blah. I'm not here to try and troll or whatever. Just saying what I've been saying for years now. 

2 minutes ago, Damikeeeee said:

I don't think they overpaid that much for Amos. The other contracts are terrible though. If you wanna try and piss in our wheaties cause you're butt hurt just stop. 

What are you talking about? 

2 minutes ago, Damikeeeee said:

I don't think they overpaid that much for Amos. The other contracts are terrible though. If you wanna try and piss in our wheaties cause you're butt hurt just stop. 

LOL I'm not butt hurt im any way shape or form. Or pissing in anyones wheaties. Christ. 

1 minute ago, ReadyToThump said:

LOL I'm not butt hurt im any way shape or form. Or pissing in anyones wheaties. Christ. 

Your need to come over within the first mins this was made public and bring up every negative thing you could leads me to believe otherwise but again. Have. A. Great. Day. 

I hope Justin Houston is this smart too...HaHa takes $3.5 million for a year on the most talented defence in football working with Pagano who has developed some great safeties...that is how you replenish your stock then look for a bigger long term contract...at that cost no one can dislike this move.

This is my favourite deal of our FA so far. I expected this to be $6m minimum, bringing him in for $3.5m is great work.

Look what happens when you're a good team too, players turning down more money to play for the Bears.

Just now, Madmike90 said:

I hope Justin Houston is this smart too...HaHa takes $3.5 million for a year on the most talented defence in football working with Pagano who has developed some great safeties...that is how you replenish your stock then look for a bigger long term contract...at that cost no one can dislike this move.

Hmmm. Houston's older though. More premier position...

I wish there was a few more million to throw his way, but I don't see how Pace comes up with it. 

Just now, Heinz D. said:

Hmmm. Houston's older though. More premier position...

I wish there was a few more million to throw his way, but I don't see how Pace comes up with it. 

Daniel can still be extended...plus he could do something with someone unexpect like they did with Golman...I would suspect tho an extension for Floyd would free up some money.

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

Daniel can still be extended...plus he could do something with someone unexpect like they did with Golman...I would suspect tho an extension for Floyd would free up some money.

Stop it, now. You're giving me Houston hope! :D

19 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Where are all these so called Packer fans claiming Amos iZ gUna B a HuGe pLaYmAkeRz at??? Lol. I mention how bad HHCD play was recently in a bears thread and everyone loses their mind. 

I'm going to agree with this Packers poster. I didn't believe Ha Ha sucked until I saw him miss a ton of coverage assignments for the Skins and the Packers. He could be great in our system but to me he's just a guy. Nobody special.

Archived