Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Multiple roles declining recruitment sounds kinda b.s 

I highly doubt Gopher would limit the cult mechanic given he essentially set mafia to be easily killed with the spy's role. 

yeah mafia was the mandolorian in iron man 3

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Multiple roles declining recruitment sounds kinda b.s 

I highly doubt Gopher would limit the cult mechanic given he essentially set mafia to be easily killed with the spy's role. 

I was cult in 2 recent games....Breaking bad and V for Vendetta.  There were specific roles that could be recruited.  It is pretty common I believe.

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

tbf, I wasn't going to bring it up either.

Remember when you got pissy and made a TL;DR post about me not divulging information or doing my due diligence over the x-post block and how I was going to be a lawyer in four months and you couldn't see how someone in that position could be such a ******* idiot or however you put it?

Were you just being hypocritical, trying to get a reaction, or scum talking out of your ***?

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Well....aren't you the clever one holding that info as we discuss the idea of a cult or recruitment.  

If you didn't think there was a Cult, then you're just a mongoloid.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm the one where voted out Orca. Go back and look. It was my vote. If I was scum, nacho would have been gone that night. There would have been no one who gave me crap about that vote given how close it was. I could have hidden and I could have kept Orca in easily. I would have done the same to dome, but you stole my thunder lol

i dont think you are red. 

i think you might be a bit brown

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Remember when you got pissy and made a TL;DR post about me not divulging information or doing my due diligence over the x-post block and how I was going to be a lawyer in four months and you couldn't see how someone in that position could be such a ******* idiot or however you put it?

Were you just being hypocritical, trying to get a reaction, or scum talking out of your ***?

I haven't thought you were scum in days, I was doing it to protect you from NKs because I thought you soft-claimed, and they would be less likely to kill at risk people.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg  What night were you offered the weed?

N1:  Forge

N2:  nothing

N3:  Touch/swag

N4:   touch/swag

N5:  ???

We need to find out how many recruits there could be

So someone not online was probably tried to be or was recruited N5, looking at you Ted.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I haven't thought you were scum in days, I was doing it to protect you from NKs because I thought you soft-claimed, and they would be less likely to kill at risk people.

You're either being honest or know exactly how to stroke my ego just right.  

On 3/26/2019 at 9:56 AM, squire12 said:

From the OP roles

Town:  doctor, mother, emo, state trooper, bartender, hunter, city cop, child, truck driver, engineer....bouncer ( but there is something written that gives me doubt), drunk (not sure on the grinds gears and hell bells on highway)

Unsure:  weed dealer, Silent one, pastor 

Could dealer and silent one be an other faction...capable of conversion?

Pastor capable of conversion.

Scum:  jock, bully, spy, lawyer

Other orange:  salesman

@SwAg  I have been on the cult./conversion train for a long time.  Maybe try reading better.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i dont think you are red. 

i think you might be a bit brown

But I had no reason to offer the information to even make you think that. My name came up in idle conversation here about who the dealer could be from squire. I could have just kept quiet. It was nothing more than a hunch from squire, so it's not like I would have been next up or something. I had no reason to cause this fire storm if I was brown

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah mafia was the mandolorian in iron man 3

I'm lost on this but sure.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I was cult in 2 recent games....Breaking bad and V for Vendetta.  There were specific roles that could be recruited.  It is pretty common I believe.

Not in games I've played but I haven't played recent games on this forum so I'll let that go for now.

Archived