Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Only town would be made known of Malf. And if Matt’s knows about Malf he was converted and either shared it or someone else converted shared the info with him in their chat. Get Matt’s out of here

I don't think this is accurate at all. 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Forge. 

I think this lynch gives us the most info until we can come up with a 50-50 shot on the dealer. Though to be fair to forge I doubt Gopher would make the head of a cult faction a 1st time player.

It's not me dingo. You're wasting your lynch and it's just bad reasoning. I had no reason to disclose anything at this time. By disclosing it, I'm at a net loss. It's not logical. What information does my lynching get you? None. If I was actually converted n1, that doesn't help you because the dealer is still out there. I'm not brown, I'm not the dealer. 

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Forge. 

I think this lynch gives us the most info until we can come up with a 50-50 shot on the dealer. Though to be fair to forge I doubt Gopher would make the head of a cult faction a 1st time player.

all roles are randomized.

Just now, Forge said:

It's not me dingo. You're wasting your lynch and it's just bad reasoning. I had no reason to disclose anything at this time. By disclosing it, I'm at a net loss. It's not logical. What information does my lynching get you? None. If I was actually converted n1, that doesn't help you because the dealer is still out there. I'm not brown, I'm not the dealer. 

Your lynching confirms whether you're converted or not and whether you really did decline. 

If you're not brown, not the dealer, there's still 1 mafia left IMO. Maybe you're it. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, you waited until almost 90 pages into the thread, 60 pages after I propose you found out, and on D2.

There was exactly a reason to oust malf on d1. What reason would I? And we we're host specified not too, so I didn't do it until after.nacho. 

Do you not remember me saying that you two were both cleared early on in the game? Somebody even called me out on it saying why were both of you cleared

Just now, Counselor said:

To be fair I haven’t read up on all of Forges posts

forge doesnt have any info.

neither did dome, xmad, or orca (at least from what i can read about them). and they were all red.

3rd party appears to have info too

guessing forge is the last red, but weed dealer is priority

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Forge. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

all roles are randomized.

True, but on a 1st time newbie I wont buy it.

Archived