Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Spoken like someone who received credit. ;)

Coming from someone who just had a teammate make sure everyone knew it was your credit.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I think Swag and BDP are mafia

Swag has to modkill himself. He was 100% I was the dealer, he made a bet on it. So we should know shortly.

Malf

6 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Dude, I saved his life as the Town Doc he came back Vanilla. He may be something different now though. Remember he was the one that was offered the weed not me.

He said Mafia.  Your mind jumped to Drug Dealer pretty quick, which is somewhat curious because I definitely shifted away from matts to Sanchez, while you sided with Sanchez all day.

The only unknown roles at at this point are VMD, Ted (maybe I’m misreading a soft?), and Forge.  There is at least one Brown because no one else brought up a failed recruitment.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Coming from someone who just had a teammate make sure everyone knew it was your credit.

Swag has to modkill himself. He was 100% I was the dealer, he made a bet on it. So we should know shortly.

Malf

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Quoting before he deletes. Notice he wants me dead, and is breaking game mechanics.

That’s a pretty rich accusation coming from you with what you just quoted.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So who are the targets now?

Just now, Counselor said:

A child would be easy to convert

Malf has been lockstep with swag in building a case against me for today. They both made all the same exact arguments. 

I think malf is much more likely, though I could switch to swag to prove his "it failed" statement.

Archived