Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

@Malfatron was it you that I asked what type of player Sanchez was in mafia? From when he came in on N1 and drop his vote on me and left. Everyone knows I can not stand a lurker earlier in the games. That was my thinking of him at first because I had no read on him because he was so invisible.

@TedLavie what night was it I told you I fell asleep watching the telly? Do you remember? 

28 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

@Malfatron was it you that I asked what type of player Sanchez was in mafia? From when he came in on N1 and drop his vote on me and left. Everyone knows I can not stand a lurker earlier in the games. That was my thinking of him at first because I had no read on him because he was so invisible.

@TedLavie what night was it I told you I fell asleep watching the telly? Do you remember? 

N3

9 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

N3

37 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

9 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

N3

Ok,  if that happen on N3, then that means my nurse and I was on call on N4 go back and read. Someone? So that should show that I have not been covert. @SwAg @Malfatron

swag put a good case on bdp, and that likely means that if bdp is brown...he is the only one left.

swag isnt going to bus both sanchez and bdp. probably not even just sanchez, but still.

bcb feels like a nontown character who has to wipe out the mafia to get powers.

im thinking hes the SK role

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

swag put a good case on bdp, and that likely means that if bdp is brown...he is the only one left.

swag isnt going to bus both sanchez and bdp. probably not even just sanchez, but still.

bcb feels like a nontown character who has to wipe out the mafia to get powers.

im thinking hes the SK role

bdp being converted on N3 would make sense as he didn't revived Pickle (N3) nor Squire now.

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

N4, my nurse and I was on call. We went to the bar, because of a brawl that had broken out. To make sure everyone was ok and no medical attention was needed.

You didn't mention anything as such early D5. And even if you did, you could have said something in anticipation of being called out

Archived