Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Unless Sanchez deleted them, no. After night time he posted like 5 times. A lot of people quoted them. Swag just lost his mind because Sanchez posted one with my name specifically and I quoted it saying "quoting before it gets deleted". Then I went back and deleted it myself. Everyone online at the time saw it. I think it's still up, don't know.

That's not really helpful. Why have a mafia if you are going to kill them all off in the first few days. I've never heard of any role that strong aside from mafia traitor.

Yea.  I thought I'd be dead night one tbh.  I even made it counselors promise to  look back at my day one of posts when I I was died 

35 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Ok,  if that happen on N3, then that means my nurse and I was on call on N4 go back and read. Someone? So that should show that I have not been covert. @SwAg @Malfatron

32 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'm sorry but what? What do you mean you were on call?

23 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Only had 1 revive.

I don’t know what you’re trying to claim here.  At a base level it doesn’t make a ton of sense.  Are you trying to claim protector and reviver?

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

@SwAg

Your last post on 382 are you implying that BDP was the attempted n3/n4 convert by the weed dealer? The posts you've quoted and outlined in that series make a lot of sense to me.

Yeah.  That is what I was saying.

16 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s not really worth confusion.

I’m just pissed about the demonstrable irreconcilable hypocrisy and mischaracterizations of me.

Liked for big words

37 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This 

I'm so confused 

How so? I saw the one with my name and thought I would quote before deleted. Then realized it was a bad choice so I deleted. 

How are those not directly intertwined?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

How so? I saw the one with my name and thought I would quote before deleted. Then realized it was a bad choice so I deleted. 

How are those not directly intertwined?

I think how you worded it originally makes it sound like you actually deleted a post 

8 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

So do we lynch BDP now?

Or do we think there's a third faction/4th mafia and go after Matts or bcb?

I think the options.are:

Bcb- to find out of he is mafia traitor

Bdp- to find out if he was converted

Me- so that we can get back to regular game talk after I hit swag (because he won't honor his bet). Of course, I will be mafia then, so you will have to Lynch me twice.

Archived