Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Your point about him being in the write up bugs me. Yes, perhaps it was just because the second time there were multiple individuals and Gopher decided not to put it in there, but perhaps it was done intentionally. 

Matt's first "persona" is effectively mod killed, mod kill triggers change to mafia or SK. That was N4, when dome was lynched, right? Can't remember.  Killings then start again

Which explains Malfs theory 100%. That after all the mafia died, BCB became an SK with a hit everynight. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

So I'm mafia and the SK now all at the same time.  Smh 

You were mafia traitor. After you killed them all you gained a daily night hit. Possibly some other power as well. But if I get converted, I think I get the factional hit. No clue what happens to you. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You were mafia traitor. After you killed them all you gained a daily night hit. Possibly some other power as well. But if I get converted, I think I get the factional hit. No clue what happens to you. 

And the reason I'm killing off people with unknown abilities instead of investigators and doctors is... 

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

And the reason I'm killing off people with unknown abilities instead of investigators and doctors is... 

Because you would have no clue who was converted up to this point and your basic assumption would be the investigator and doctors. 

BTW - and investigator was killed and he was converted.

BTW x2 - Our number 1 assumption for who the next convertee is, is the Doctor. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because you would have no clue who was converted up to this point and your basic assumption would be the investigator and doctors. 

BTW - and investigator was killed and he was converted.

BTW x2 - Our number 1 assumption for who the next convertee is, is the Doctor. 

BTW counselor appears to to be the real investigator but you can ignore that if you like 

I think that’s a good point.  I don’t think the targets represent good Mafia hits.

Touch red-lettered BDP as Mafia, which seemed unlikely at the time.  Mafia would know whether that investigation was legit or not.  My guess is that they knew it wasn’t, which is why they let Touch go that Night.

Bcb in particular would know that invest is inaccurate too.  Killing Touch would be some Hail Mary WIFOM play to cause confusion, which I honestly doubt would even work given who is still alive.

Dome was lynched and the matts dynamic / theory enters the fold.  No kill that night, but then Touch is killed a day later.  

I don’t think even matts would deny he would lolkill Touch if he had the opportunity, or at least his comments about him indicate that he would.

But that still leaves the Squire hit.  Literally makes no sense for Mafia to be killing randoms and limit the pool of suspicious people.  Unless Mafia is not paying attention, they would know Squire was neither the likely protector, tracker, Watcher, or Vig roles because others seemed to claim.  Plus, Counselor claimed and cleared people... Ted and someone.  So, not a lot of sense as a Mafia target.

If I’m looking for a reason to think it’s matts, maybe to buy some space since Squire was buddying with him a lot for two days, then hope I modkill myself.  But still not very compelling.

So, who we got?

Ragnarok soft claimed like 4 different roles, and now his scum reads are rolling over dead.

More hits started to appear when VMD subbed into the game, and VMD has not claimed.  Maybe Whicker was just more cautious.

Ted hasn’t claimed, but seemed to indicate an interest in Touch’s role the day before Touch died.  Then, he was pretty keen on the idea of Squire being non-Town, who is now dead, and asked BDP if there is anyone on a list of people he should not vote for.

So, it’s one of you three for Vig, matts as Mafia / SK, bcb as SK, or one outstanding Mafia.

48 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

There's not another mafia unless my reads were wrong 

Your reads were right, but I'm guessing they didn't tell you everything. Like how Matts could be a mafia conversion etc. 

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My counterpoint to bcb having a kill is me being alive, I've consistently said he should be lynched. I'd probably be his first or second target. 

48 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If no vig will claim they are hitting, then that means the mafia is making hits. In that case, the single most likely mafia is BCB. Even if you guys believe its me, which it isnt, why dont we go with. Lynch BCB!

The counter argument would be "But Matts, maybe the vig doesnt want to claim". Ok, fine:

Lynch BCB

Vig hit Matts

Poke your holes in this thought process @Malfatron

What if it is the vig making these hits, but he no longer has any left? Dingo thought it unlikely that town had three shooters. I'm not sure why, I assumed due to OP town / too easy for town, but I could be wrong. But if that's the case, and the thought is that three shooters for town is too much, what does that mean for town having three shooters and one of them has unlimited shots? That seems extreme. I think there's a good chance if it's a vig, he's out of shots. Could be wrong. 

34 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I think that’s a good point.  I don’t think the targets represent good Mafia hits.

Touch red-lettered BDP as Mafia, which seemed unlikely at the time.  Mafia would know whether that investigation was legit or not.  My guess is that they knew it wasn’t, which is why they let Touch go that Night.

Bcb in particular would know that invest is inaccurate too.  Killing Touch would be some Hail Mary WIFOM play to cause confusion, which I honestly doubt would even work given who is still alive.

Dome was lynched and the matts dynamic / theory enters the fold.  No kill that night, but then Touch is killed a day later.  

I don’t think even matts would deny he would lolkill Touch if he had the opportunity, or at least his comments about him indicate that he would.

But that still leaves the Squire hit.  Literally makes no sense for Mafia to be killing randoms and limit the pool of suspicious people.  Unless Mafia is not paying attention, they would know Squire was neither the likely protector, tracker, Watcher, or Vig roles because others seemed to claim.  Plus, Counselor claimed and cleared people... Ted and someone.  So, not a lot of sense as a Mafia target.

If I’m looking for a reason to think it’s matts, maybe to buy some space since Squire was buddying with him a lot for two days, then hope I modkill myself.  But still not very compelling.

So, who we got?

Ragnarok soft claimed like 4 different roles, and now his scum reads are rolling over dead.

More hits started to appear when VMD subbed into the game, and VMD has not claimed.  Maybe Whicker was just more cautious.

Ted hasn’t claimed, but seemed to indicate an interest in Touch’s role the day before Touch died.  Then, he was pretty keen on the idea of Squire being non-Town, who is now dead, and asked BDP if there is anyone on a list of people he should not vote for.

So, it’s one of you three for Vig, matts as Mafia / SK, bcb as SK, or one outstanding Mafia.

You are looking for ways to tunnel on me and then get made when I tell you that's not a viable option 

Alright I waited as long as I could but in case I die tonight:

I do not believe Forge and Matts are the ones hitting people. It is info based.

I will go with bcb (low risk high upside), but Rags should be looked at as well imho.

Good night

Archived