Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

39 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am on spring break with wife and daughter for the next week.  I will play and likely be limited in access.  

Pickle Rick can just call me scum since he has my scum (low posting profile) down to a science.

Everyone gets the squire scum handbook.....

tenor.gif

It is a riveting read that explains the true story of squire the mafia boss.  

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Everyone gets the squire scum handbook.....

tenor.gif

It is a riveting read that explains the true story of squire the mafia boss.  

Your stellar read put the bullseye right on your back.  I would say it was a pretty good trade for town,  my normal civ lynch on D1 for your mafia lynch on D2.  

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Sunday night I planned on sending out roles. 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I know people would get to antsy to start on tuesday

The rolling sign ups were the gift that @pwny added to this site. D1 is normally a waste, so allowing people to sign up through the start of the game adds a little spice. Rando roles for 20 (I think that was your cut off), assign them, then any left over roles after N1, you can rando again amungst the normies. 

Just now, pwny said:

Two other questions:

1. Will rolls be listed in the OP before the start of the game?

2. Have you hosted before?

Not answering either of your questions, but I think I understand the basis of them - - Gopher doesnt seem like someone that is going to screw up as host. He picked up on mafia really quick and has played dozens of games. 

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Two other questions:

1. Will rolls be listed in the OP before the start of the game?

2. Have you hosted before?

Roles will be posted after i hand out roles.  It’s one reason why the “rolling” sign-up I question, because of counter roles.

yes I have, just not on footballsfuture.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The rolling sign ups were the gift that @pwny added to this site. D1 is normally a waste, so allowing people to sign up through the start of the game adds a little spice. Rando roles for 20 (I think that was your cut off), assign them, then any left over roles after N1, you can rando again amungst the normies. 

Few other things of note.

- Make sure the cut off is relatively achievable. If a quarter of the roles that were supposed to be assigned have to be re-rolled, it can screw with reads. 

- Any civ sided player that dies N1 with no insider info (invests, etc) can be rerolled.

- If a role is unassigned when it’s set to go off, randomize it. Otherwise people lose moves. And things like missed hits can be used to metagame a switch have happened. 

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

- Make sure the cut off is relatively achievable. If a quarter of the roles that were supposed to be assigned have to be re-rolled, it can screw with reads. 

- Any civ sided player that dies N1 with no insider info (invests, etc) can be rerolled.

- If a role is unassigned when it’s set to go off, randomize it. Otherwise people lose moves. And things like missed hits can be used to metagame a switch have happened. 

Basically I would really prefer to have 16. I can make it do with 14 also without impact to the game. Which we have had plenty of times.

i have used this exact same set-up elsewhere and it worked fine, and turned out very well. I just tuned up a little bit of the roles.

The final 4 roles I would like to add, that I haven’t used before that all are useful in their own individual way, and can be obtained with 17, 18, or 19 people of I don’t reach 20.

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

Also note this is a heavier role based game. 

Archived