Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

We might actually lose.

Matts, you know we can't trust you to lolsuicide.

I'd like to point out the mother isn't a cult, it's a faction.

Faction being, The dad, mom, Malf/child. 

Not too concerned about this.

Just now, Forge said:

Absolutely. But why can't you be orange? On Nacho's list. He said you visited him. You clearly had a gun. How do we know that once he went away you didn't get your kills back or something? Sorry, I mean, maybe that doesn't happen much in these games, I don't know. But I honestly don't know what the heck is going on to make any sort of claim on how the mechanics in this saga work lol. 

Rags would be vanilla the entire game if he tried to kill Nacho, meaning he wouldn't have killed them.

I'm still convinced someone hit Nacho n4 and became orange aligned, it's just figuring out who the lawyer/last mafia is and bam we got it.

10 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

3 mins after night is not F'n 30 seconds.. @gopherwrestler rules are rules..

This is strange that its such a harping point with you. And you didnt even look it up right. Weird. Very Weird. How did you get 3 minutes?

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats fine

I have a hit every night and no way of winning as an ousted mafia. Ive played the entire game as a civ, I dont mind killing some more cult. 

I strongly think that Malf is indy and we just need to kill BDP and myself.

@BringinDaPain => how did you know that BCB was non town?

^^^^^^^^^^ Answer please

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

@SwAg Riddle me something? Why did I revive you? Because I trusted you in the game. With my 1 shot kill could I have killed you? of course, Why not? I still trust you. Why do I not get the same trust back?

Why such panic. You and me are dead, it just hasnt happened yet. 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

I'm still convinced someone hit Nacho n4 and became orange aligned, it's just figuring out who the lawyer/last mafia is and bam we got it.

Bcb? 

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Rags would be vanilla the entire game if he tried to kill Nacho, meaning he wouldn't have killed them.

oh ****. good point.

But the mom has to be banging people, right?  Guess banging the kid doesn't make sense.

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I am last mafia. Thats how I got the factional hit. 

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, let me ask it this way.  If we lynch BDP today...who would you not be okay with Matts killing tonight, aside from yourself?

We could put a top 3 list and I will hit off of it. Probably include Ted, Forge or Swag and __________

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Also, I think it's a safe bet that the mother group can recruit. Malf started Green. 

Yeah, thats interesting in how the host chose to do it. Because it could easily be (AND I 100% THINK THIS IS IT):

You are a loved child. You have to live to the end of the game. To everyone else you will appear green.

@SwAg ^^^^ I am positive thats what this is. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Bcb? 

Yep 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

oh duh, sorry, I didn't check the OP on him. nvm

He had 1 bullet so it was him 100%. 

Nacho wasn't lying about someone attacking him N4, he just lied about who it was. Also swag before you scream "THE LIST WASN'T ACCURATE" the spy's role would've been hidden for gameplay reasons. 

I don't think anyone else attacked Nacho so that faction is dead. 

Meaning we have the mother (Father/Mother) and Brown/mafia left.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I am last mafia. Thats how I got the factional hit. 

We could put a top 3 list and I will hit off of it. Probably include Ted, Forge or Swag and __________

Yeah, thats interesting in how the host chose to do it. Because it could easily be (AND I 100% THINK THIS IS IT):

You are a loved child. You have to live to the end of the game. To everyone else you will appear green.

@SwAg ^^^^ I am positive thats what this is. 

Actually, I think I would prefer Ted.  

Lynch BDP, Mats kills Ted, go from there.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Done trying to say I lied about going for Nacho N4?

I didn't say you lied, I said you weren't cleared. Just to be clear. Can I be positive that you didn't get your vigs back when he died? No, I can't. I don't see why that couldn't be a mechanic in this game. But some people don't seem to think it's likely, so I can defer to them in that regard. 

Archived