Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

VMD it seemed like you and Malfatron wanted me gone early yesterday, even though I was integral in getting Sanchez lynched.

I’m not sure I even buy the risk calculus.  The sum of a player’s value is not their role.  No offense to Forge, but you can’t seriously think Forge (new player, unknown role/alignment at that point, with two claimed investigators, you as the alleged protector, etc.) is actually a safer bet or more valuable than me.

We should look for a Malf/VMD connection. Because I faintly remember Malf defending him when I asked why no one was putting pressure on him.

At the same time, its really convenient that Ted waited until he was cleared to start ousting his moves. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Malfatron just suicided with matts because a chance of matts randomly killing me or him was better odds than getting me lynched after the Brown ship sailed.

You had a 20% chance of death. Just like Malf, Forge, BDP and myself. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Matts is just happy I’m asserting theories as fact about Malfatron instead of him.

You are much easier to deal with now that you know I am scum*. I will give you that much. 

*as opposed to falsely accusing me of it

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

VMD it seemed like you and Malfatron wanted me gone early yesterday, even though I was integral in getting Sanchez lynched.

I’m not sure I even buy the risk calculus.  The sum of a player’s value is not their role.  No offense to Forge, but you can’t seriously think Forge (new player, unknown role/alignment at that point, with two claimed investigators, you as the alleged protector, etc.) is actually a safer bet or more valuable than me.

Do you have any humility? You are a pretty good player but do you constantly have to beat your damn chest every fricken time? Gets real old playing with you dude.

Yes, I'm learning that "the sum of a player's value is not their role", I think there is a possible connection to both denying the weed and wanted to err on the safe side. Granted that wouldn't have cleared Forge either but it would make me re-consider.

I've stated my piece and will be in-and-out throughout the day. Lynch me and find out, I'll be back tomorrow, vanilla and we're back to square one.

On 3/31/2019 at 10:08 AM, Malfatron said:

yeah, but so did rag, dingo, whicker/vmd (although whicker did a clear gambit early by saying a different person was that role. clever.)

On 3/29/2019 at 12:04 PM, Malfatron said:

its simple

if anyone visits you, you sell them a car.

that is likely what is the case.

confirmed by vmd not having a killing role

you might even be lying about your targets. maybe any visit counts

nacho

On 3/29/2019 at 11:42 AM, Malfatron said:

vmd didnt have a killing role

On 3/28/2019 at 2:25 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

He is out of investigations. That much is certain. VMD isn't orange.

Soft defense all around.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We should look for a Malf/VMD connection. Because I faintly remember Malf defending him when I asked why no one was putting pressure on him.

At the same time, its really convenient that Ted waited until he was cleared to start ousting his moves. 

I blame Rags for this.

If he had claimed earlier I would have not been worried about scum hitting unknown characters.

On the other hand I would have likely roleblocked you in case you were lynched and we wouldn't have known about Malf alignment

4 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Do you have any humility? You are a pretty good player but do you constantly have to beat your damn chest every fricken time? Gets real old playing with you dude.

Yes, I'm learning that "the sum of a player's value is not their role", I think there is a possible connection to both denying the weed and wanted to err on the safe side. Granted that wouldn't have cleared Forge either but it would make me re-consider.

I've stated my piece and will be in-and-out throughout the day. Lynch me and find out, I'll be back tomorrow, vanilla and we're back to square one.

We could lynch you, I hit BDP, Counselor investigates someone and town is net +. Not really that bad of a day. 

4 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I’ve literally said something about my play twice this game, and in this instance, it is highly relevant to the question.

We literally had the information from the open setup post.  

You and Malfatron engaged in some bull****.  There was a 20% chance either Forge or I were converted per Sanchez’s role.  

Whether Forge or I were converted are mutually exclusive events.

You two were essentially lynching me for no reason because me rolling over Town would not clear Forge.

Tell me these basic principles of statistics are wrong, and I’m chest pounding, please.

7 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Not really though. If you're lynchproof, no big deal. Your game isn't over, you're just vanilla, so we don't even erroneously end someone's game. Then we lynch Ted. At this point in the game, there's no harm in being vanilla, either. 

On 3/31/2019 at 5:29 AM, TedLavie said:

Might as well bold VMD

On 3/31/2019 at 5:29 AM, TedLavie said:

I've crunched the numbers, there's 65% chance of VMD being the weed dealer. 30% chance of them being Squire. 5% on the rest (Sanchez/Matts/Forge/Rags).

@Malfatron tell me why I'm wrong

On 3/31/2019 at 8:29 AM, TedLavie said:

A mixture of everything 

I don't want to out too many people but given posts made in thread, I've linked roles to people. I'm only blind on squire and VMD and one of them is weed dealer.

I read squire as more townie than VMD. So VMD

This is a bit more juicy. Ted, you want to give us a little more insight as to this? 

8 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I blame Rags for this.

If he had claimed earlier I would have not been worried about scum hitting unknown characters.

On the other hand I would have likely roleblocked you in case you were lynched and we wouldn't have known about Malf alignment

You're welcome.

So we can lynch VMD who may or may not come back, Matts may gets blocked, and we know nothing else going into tomorrow.  This is a great position to be in.  

On 3/31/2019 at 9:51 AM, Malfatron said:

so i have a theory on why certain people got certain info and why certain people didnt.

i think the mother and all of the people that she had sex with (father candidates) got certain info. people who didnt know werent in the running for father. clearly, something will happen if the mother and father find each other (guessing they join a chatty together or something). 

would explain why none of the mafia got that info(i could tell by all their posts they didnt know)

would explain why an other who is by himself got the info.

i think swag got the info late by accident.

sanchez and forge didnt get the info. i think thats because they were heavily involved in other team factions

thus, one is weed dealer and one is red (imo)

of the two, sanchez is most likely weed dealer

sanchez

On 3/31/2019 at 9:59 AM, Malfatron said:

yeah, i have been paying close attention since the start of the game

dont/didnt know:

orca

dome

xmad

forge

sanchez

the rest indicated that they did

Malf knew that the mafia knew his role. This seems like *A LOT* of work to steer votes off of the person Ted was pushing... which is surprisingly VMD! 

I have a new plan. We lynch VMD, Ted roleblocks him, we see who is lying. Ted => Confirm with host that your role block will go into effect before his 1 shot pardon lynch. 

What does everyone else think?

Archived