Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Honestly didn't care much about that. As long as I didn't have info I needed to share to help town, whether people envisioned VMD or someone else as bouncer really didn't matter

Is that because it was beneficial for you that someone gave you a role most assumed was townie?  Maybe because you knew what mother would eventually show?

Just now, SwAg said:

You literally said something about “I remember long nights of bartending and bouncing.”

Because I have literally worked as a bartender and bouncer.  Sorry if you read something into that.  That was just normal conversation.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Because I have literally worked as a bartender and bouncer.  Sorry if you read something into that.  That was just normal conversation.  

So...not setting up the mason claim I initially thought.

26 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Is that because it was beneficial for you that someone gave you a role most assumed was townie?  Maybe because you knew what mother would eventually show?

Why the question marks?

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, Ragnarok, you made posts that softer Hunter, Bouncer, and Bartender, and no one called you on it.

Out of curiosity, what soft claim did you elude to when you thought I made one?

Really it's fairly straightforward:

• Counselor had a green invest on me
  • Malf defended VMD when I pushed against him
  • How much should you buy a role that makes you survive one lynch (the one lynch was added by VMD said after Matts asked if he could protect himself too) + the ability to protect himself?

26 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Why the question marks?

Out of curiosity, what soft claim did you elude to when you thought I made one?

That’s what I already alluded to.  I thought you were Watcher or Tracker, and saw Touch go somewhere when you asked him about his role.

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Really it's fairly straightforward:

• Counselor had a green invest on me
  • Malf defended VMD when I pushed against him
  • How much should you buy a role that makes you survive one lynch (the one lynch was added by VMD said after Matts asked if he could protect himself too) + the ability to protect himself?

Going to sleep in 45min. Ready for a last round of questions if needed

@DingoLadd @Counselor @BringinDaPain @SwAg @Forge @Ragnarok @Matts4313

Don't forget the post I'm quotting.

Archived