Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

You forgot yourself and forge. 

BDP. 

I'm still not 100% convinced the Mother is a dangerous role to town (though VMD's claim of being unlynchable sounds b.s and his reactions are far from pro-town)

Pretty much this. 

Given I knew malf's identity from D1 and my character is literally a "Father" it makes sense that I'd be the "father" to the kid but it doesn't explicitly tell me that. . 

On the front page, it says literally everyone in the game knew his role. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

How did you know?

I mean, I assumed he was lying because I assumed gopher was the father, and it would be a whodunnit of discerning the father as a joke.  Turns out Our Father was the father.

Through ability.  

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nobody lynches me without my permission

:nods:

For real. Why not just let me hit BDP? Doesnt make any sense. You can still lynch me at any point, no need to drag this on. 

You are welcome for showing you the connection. I am so smart. :)

I dunno.  We should let you off BDP.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I dunno.  We should let you off BDP.  

Agreed. Unfortunately, Ted is gone for the day so if he did or didn't, nothing is going to change that now. 

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Unless we lynch Ted and have Matts kill VMD.

It's not an idea without merit, I will say that. Especially if it's Ted who is the one that is lying. If it's Ted who's lying, VMD gets lynched, Matts uses the scum kill on someone else because Ted probably wouldn't have blocked him, Matt hits whomever he wants,  and suddenly we are -2. That being said, the alternative is true - We lynch VMD, he could be the mother, Ted blocks Matts and there is no scum hit, and we are a +1 if Ted is telling the truth. More to the point though, I don't think anyone here is going to back that play, to be honest, especially given the fact that we would have to trust Matt in any sort of scenario like that. 

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Unless we lynch Ted and have Matts kill VMD.

Im down for either. But VMD said he can self protect. Obviously if he is mother, he is probably lying. Could lynch Ted and I will hit BDP. 

Edit - doing it this way we find out who is lying between Ted/VMD and a guaranteed scum is killed. 

The protects arent going to matter in the long run, I dont want to live any longer than I have to. I just want to outlast "black" if that is a group so that I can throw it in Malfs face.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

I'd like to point out that there are at least 3-4 non-town remaining. 

BDP=Brown.

Matts=Mafia.

Forge/Swag=Brown depending on your likelyhood of them being not converted.

Ted/VMD depending on who comes back as the mother. 

Make sure you vote for the non-town so Matts can hit VMD/Ted. 

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im down for either. But VMD said he can self protect. Obviously if he is mother, he is probably lying. Could lynch Ted and I will hit BDP. 

Edit - doing it this way we find out who is lying between Ted/VMD and a guaranteed scum is killed. 

The protects arent going to matter in the long run, I dont want to live any longer than I have to. I just want to outlast "black" if that is a group so that I can throw it in Malfs face.

I'd be fine with that.  Especially if VMD is telling the truth.

11 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

BDP=Brown.

Matts=Mafia.

Forge/Swag=Brown depending on your likelyhood of them being not converted.

Ted/VMD depending on who comes back as the mother. 

Make sure you vote for the non-town so Matts can hit VMD/Ted. 

Don't forget you and Rags as possible Blacks if it comes to that. It has to be on the table (at least for now). Rags for the 100% certainty in countering Nacho, you for sort of claiming to be the father and then backing up (I think the wording of your post about that was just weird though, so I think that could largely be something that was lost in text). 

Ted - simply because I am sure he roleblocked me and that drags this game on longer. 

I am going to put in the hit for BDP. I actually think that VMD is the better option, but its like a 60/40 split. Going this route town 100% gets a scum and an answer to the mom/bouncer debate.  

This is the only way to progress the game unless @TedLavie jumps back on in the next 45 minutes. 

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This doesn't make any sense, does it? The reason to lynch Ted would be to free you up to perform the hit on VMD so that we ensure that we take out the mother? Is the mother the top priority at this point? 

Archived