Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

17 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

BDP=Brown.

Matts=Mafia.

Forge/Swag=Brown depending on your likelyhood of them being not converted.

Ted/VMD depending on who comes back as the mother. 

Make sure you vote for the non-town so Matts can hit VMD/Ted. 

Except that Ted said he was blocking Matts(assuming he is telling the truth).  So if we want a night hit, we have to lynch Ted.  And if both VMD if telling the truth about not getting lynched today, we will be right back here tomorrow.

Just now, Forge said:

This doesn't make any sense, does it? The reason to lynch Ted would be to free you up to perform the hit on VMD so that we ensure that we take out the mother? Is the mother the top priority at this point? 

If Ted is mother, then I would be hitting a civ. Hitting BDP gets us a scum 100%. 

Mother is a priority. But outside of son/father I dont think that group grows any bigger.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Ted - simply because I am sure he roleblocked me and that drags this game on longer. 

I am going to put in the hit for BDP. I actually think that VMD is the better option, but its like a 60/40 split. Going this route town 100% gets a scum and an answer to the mom/bouncer debate.  

This is the only way to progress the game unless @TedLavie jumps back on in the next 45 minutes. 

Ted

I agree.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If Ted is mother, then I would be hitting a civ. Hitting BDP gets us a scum 100%. 

Mother is a priority. But outside of son/father I dont think that group grows any bigger.

Oh, okay. I was thinking more from a standpoint of if Ted is a Civ and not the mother, than that gives VMD an extra day to do whatever he is going to do if he has any abilities or whatnot. Like you though, I think that group is family oriented (mother, son, father)

I AM SO ANNOYED. 

I just got notice back that my plan would have worked. If I would have been roleblocked then I would not have been to stop a lynch. So the same applies to VMD. 

I said this earlier. All we had to do is have VMD be the lynch and roleblock him with Ted. The liar would have been exposed!!! Pooooooooopppp. 

Alright, I'm game. I do think that VMD is the mother, but we will find out one way or the other tonight. 

TED

I will say...there's a certain irony to the fact that N1 VMD got lynched on a possible scum slip by Ted, and now here we are again, all these nights later, and these two are intertwined once more.

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

30 minutes to night and swag isn't back... interesting

This is the reason I am ready to finish it. He is probably just busy, but I believe game fatigue is real. Once you get to about day 6ish, too many people are dead and the posting dwindles. This game held strong until today*, but we have hit that wall. Just my opinion.

*I think the game held strong due to all the twist and fun roles. Props to host.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This is the reason I am ready to finish it. He is probably just busy, but I believe game fatigue is real. Once you get to about day 6ish, too many people are dead and the posting dwindles. This game held strong until today*, but we have hit that wall. Just my opinion.

*I think the game held strong due to all the twist and fun roles. Props to host.

Definitely. Great game by Gopher

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It's amazing how you managed to convince yourselves that Ted is somehow a more pro-Town choice than the person claiming to be unkillable.

I'm not really shocked.

Its about answering 1 question and killing off 1 faction. Its not a tough choice. 

Archived