Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, Matts4313 said:

VMD locked in a vote on me didnt he? So he knew the speed round was happening. 

I'd have to go back and look. Everyone on VMD I'm reasonably sure was locked in. VMD may have locked his vote, but he didn't participate in conversation I don't think - at least not outside of an "lol" comment after the lynching happened. I'd have to see if he commented more than that. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

What specifics? I already said yesterday, unless you're searching for more. 

Im sure I read it, but could you give me the cliff notes version. Moves, days those moves were available, etc

Just now, SwAg said:

We're still not talking about how BPD claimed a kill on bcb, didn't have a kill, then bcb was killed.

The only other person who would have a gun would be Rags. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Im sure I read it, but could you give me the cliff notes version. Moves, days those moves were available, etc

I could basically pardon one person, including myself, from a lynching, had to notify Gopher prior to the final vote tally. I used it on N6 when it felt like Malf for some reason (which we now know why) was trying to railroad me. It was a one time deal. It ended up being wasted because obviously I wasn't lynched. 

14 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

If I have every vote by 5 am cst and all moves are sent in, we can speed round.

14 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Lock VMD. in my basement. 

14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Lock VMD

14 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Lock VMD

14 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Matts locked in. 

14 hours ago, Forge said:

Lock VMD

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

Lock VMD

13 hours ago, Counselor said:

Hit Forge or Rags. Lynch VMD

Counselor knew we were doing speed rounds. 

There is no indication in the write-up that these hits were committed by separate people.  If matts has two kills on alternating nights, there will be two tonight after only one last night. 

If there are two kills tonight, you have to remove matts.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I could basically pardon one person, including myself, from a lynching, had to notify Gopher prior to the final vote tally. I used it on N6 when it felt like Malf for some reason (which we now know why) was trying to railroad me. It was a one time deal. It ended up being wasted because obviously I wasn't lynched. 

Forge, I had already locked in my hit on you. @Malfatron told you to wait as he is coaching you up. Its why you didnt get converted. You never decided on if you were going to pardon your wife.

I knew it was you.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

There is no indication in the write-up that these hits were committed by separate people.  If matts has two kills on alternating nights, there will be two tonight after only one last night. 

If there are two kills tonight, you have to remove matts.

But we can't tonight. We have no choice but to trust matts for at least one more day. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Forge, I had already locked in my hit on you. @Malfatron told you to wait as he is coaching you up. Its why you didnt get converted. You never decided on if you were going to pardon your wife.

I knew it was you.

That's really, really wrong. 

And that, B*ches, is how you play mafia. Had you listened to me yesterday, we would have lynched VMD and saved Ted*. If you listen to me today, game is over. 

:Cheers, Applause:

Ya know what, I will take that MVP @SwAg

*EDIT => I meant listen to me about the roleblock

Archived