Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

@Matts4313 I got my 3, you got your 3.  If you want to gamble on OT presence and chatty rolls, we can do that.  Or, we can lynch Ragnarok, and let no one win by allowing Counselor and Forge to tie as the new players who somehow ******* made it this far in the shark tank.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It's actually not as stinging anymore.  That sounded harsher than I intended it to be.

Dingo made like one mistake, and hit on a ton in retrospect.  But really, Town should have been out of this a long time ago.

@DingoLadd just so you know, I'm not actually mad about that anymore.  You're one of like four reasons the Town was even competitive at this stage.

Hey All, read this post

We all play a lot of games, right? And most of them are fine. Good fun, but at the end of the day they arent that memorable. We have a chance to do something memorable. Something that 2, 3 years from now we will still randomly bring up and laugh about. 

Now this game has been great. 20 people and 500 pages. Amazing.

But how do we make it epic? Mexican stand off. We need 3 people all on different factions. A aims at B. B aims at C. C aims at A. [spam] coin flip, winner takes all.

This does mean that only 1 civ is in there. Or to make it even more insane, no civs. "Remember that game that had 3 others in a Mexican standoff?"

Epic. 

Who is down?

@Forge @DingoLadd @SwAg @Ragnarok @Counselor

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Hey All, read this post

We all play a lot of games, right? And most of them are fine. Good fun, but at the end of the day they arent that memorable. We have a chance to do something memorable. Something that 2, 3 years from now we will still randomly bring up and laugh about. 

Now this game has been great. 20 people and 500 pages. Amazing.

But how do we make it epic? Mexican stand off. We need 3 people all on different factions. A aims at B. B aims at C. C aims at A. [spam] coin flip, winner takes all.

This does mean that only 1 civ is in there. Or to make it even more insane, no civs. "Remember that game that had 3 others in a Mexican standoff?"

Epic. 

Who is down?

@Forge @DingoLadd @SwAg @Ragnarok @Counselor

Not I 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@Matts4313 I got my 3, you got your 3.  If you want to gamble on OT presence and chatty rolls, we can do that.  Or, we can lynch Ragnarok, and let no one win by allowing Counselor and Forge to tie as the new players who somehow ******* made it this far in the shark tank.

Read my other post. If thats a no go then I say we send our rookie vs your rookie in a winner takes all coin flip. 

Archived