Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, Forge said:

So rags has brought up my concern as well... You don't speak for everyone, swag. That's my concern. I'm good with taking it down 1-1 in that manner, but trust is hard.

As @The Orca can attest from my needlessly bussing him in n2, it's night like I'm winning teammate of the game in this one. 

But counselor and dingo have a say. It's not about just trusting you, have to trust them as well

I agree with Swag

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No, there is a coin flip in the event of a tie after OT.  So one group will have a 3-2 advantage tomorrow.

3-1 if they lose. Then we vote their guy down. I dont use my gun. We have a mexican standoff. And this will be one of the top 5 game ending ever. 3 scum factions, decided by random.

I care much more about achieving that then I do winning. 

Just now, Forge said:

So rags has brought up my concern as well... You don't speak for everyone, swag. That's my concern. I'm good with taking it down 1-1 in that manner, but trust is hard.

As @The Orca can attest from my needlessly bussing him in n2, it's night like I'm winning teammate of the game in this one. 

But counselor and dingo have a say. It's not about just trusting you, have to trust them as well

Even if you don’t trust them, you have a better chance of walking out with a king’s ransom doing two coin flips. 

I think they would follow through, but even if not, your chance of winning is higher with one person guaranteed loyal and the killer gone.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

No, its us vs them. Dont entertain their crazy notions.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, Forge, I didn’t modkill myself this game.  

Matts can point to one time.  I can point to eight years of personal history with Ragnarok, who has immense incentive to lie, to say I will follow through.  And a pattern of promises that extend multiple games just on this forum, and dozens on previous forums.

Its not to late to live up to your word. Then next time we are in this spot, I can be a character witness also. 

Didnt you say that you had an epic way to go out? Lets see it.

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Didn't you lynch matts so your sweet baby ended up dead? Father of the year. 

I have an ace in my back pocket for that. 

Matts is far from stupid, but if he was smart he'd 100% make sure you'd lose so Malf couldn't win.

Oh I thought we were doing NFL OT rules where no one wins. 

No, we lynched Matts because we didn't have a NK and we thought needed to whittle down numbers to even have a chance.

An ace huh?  Interesting.

Everyone is going to make sure Malf doesn't win.  I have no chance of winning.  I get that.  But I would rather scum win than town.  

Nope.  No tie.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, Forge, I didn’t modkill myself this game.  

Matts can point to one time.  I can point to eight years of personal history with Ragnarok, who has immense incentive to lie, to say I will follow through.  And a pattern of promises that extend multiple games just on this forum, and dozens on previous forums.

How often do I really lie in mafia?  Be honest here.  One of my mantras is that I never, ever lie unless absolutely necessary.  You know this.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No, we lynched Matts because we didn't have a NK and we thought needed to whittle down numbers to even have a chance.

Everyone is going to make sure Malf doesn't win.  I have no chance of winning.  I get that.  But I would rather scum win than town.  

Nope.  No tie.

Tempted to do it now tbh.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Nope.  No tie.

Out of the 3 of us, I vote Forge to win. 

How often do I really lie in mafia?  Be honest here.  One of my mantras is that I never, ever lie unless absolutely necessary.  You know this.

Truth is more powerful in a game of deception. I like using it

Ragnarok I can go copy and paste the WF commentary in which everyone characterized you as a sociopath who would lie to their face with a smile on your own.

Whereas my commentary just said I’m aggressive and skilled.

The impression you’ve made is palpable.

Just now, Forge said:

Truth is more powerful in a game of deception. I like using it

BTW - Earlier in the game, none of the stuff I was saying had anything to do with reading you. It was making sense of game mechanics and alleged moves. 

Also, Ragnarok, this would be a scenario in which it is necessary for you to lie to stay alive.

Every spectator knows you and matts are going to shiv Forge as soon as he outlives his usefulness.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Ragnarok I can go copy and paste the WF commentary in which everyone characterized you as a sociopath who would lie to their face with a smile on your own.

Whereas my commentary just said I’m aggressive and skilled.

The impression you’ve made is palpable.

Go for it.  Show me.

Archived