Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Well yeah, hypocrisy annoys people. Especially given the stink you raised about it earlier. Of course they want you to stand and face the facts. 

Its clearly not hypocritical. At best its ironical. 

Also not "facing the facts" at this point. He made his thoughts clear, I faced them. Now he is just being a petulant lil b*

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Are yall still bitching at each other?  Jesus Christ.

I honestly don’t care, neither play affected me. 

I’m just having some fun with a pretty hilarious stance at this point.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Mother aligned won.  That's all that matters.

As a third place finisher, all at my own doing, I’d say 3rd place matters two.

second can pound sand tho 

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its clearly not hypocritical. At best its ironical. 

Also not "facing the facts" at this point. He made his thoughts clear, I faced them. Now he is just being a petulant lil b*

hy·poc·ri·sy
/həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Correct. I was unaware that there were that many scum, much less an entire black faction. 

I killed others. I never got the mafia win condition but I would assume it would involve taking out the other's. You are wrong on that front. 

My point has always been that UNT intentionally hurt a faction that he joined. I joined mafia as a joke with no intention of hurting anyone aside from myself.

Im done with this topic. 

You were town. 

Town wincon was eliminate threats to town. 

You intentionally voted yourself and intentionally pushed others to vote you. 

You knew your role would convert to mafia upon being lynched. 

You intentionally went directly against your town wincon by adding to the threats to town. 

Even if you wanted to say it’s for the lulz, you’ve also stated that you did it to gain a hit and help town. Ok! Great! But then you intentionally voted town at the end for an all scum win. 

Even as scum you we’re trying to go against your wincon by killing yourself. 

I don’t think what you did was bad either, but it directly contradicts how you acted about my move. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
hy·poc·ri·sy
/həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

@Matts4313 it’s actually an exact match for what hypocrite means, right down to how you’re reacting over me reacting about it. 

Bro. Believe what you want. The moral standard was intentional betrayal at the expense of others. My intent was to be funny and die/lose because I thought the game was over. Im not contradicting anything.  

If you cant understand it, you never will. But for the 20th time, please stop tagging me about this. I didnt know my opinion mattered so much that you would harass me for days, but arent you a grown adult with a child? Perhaps show some maturity.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Bro. Believe what you want. The moral standard was intentional betrayal at the expense of others. My intent was to be funny and die/lose because I thought the game was over. Im not contradicting anything.  

If you cant understand it, you never will. But for the 20th time, please stop tagging me about this. I didnt know my opinion mattered so much that you would harass me for days, but arent you a grown adult with a child? Perhaps show some maturity.

Man you just keep reaching new heights of hypocrisy lmao 

you have harassed me about it since the day it happened ...... over a year ago .......

shouldnt throw stones from a glass house bro 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Man you just keep reaching new heights of hypocrisy lmao 

you have harassed me about it since the day it happened ...... over a year ago .......

shouldnt throw stones from a glass house bro 

Ive brought it up, made comments/jokes, and the conversation has moved on. I dont sit there and tag you repeatedly over the course of a few days. 

PS: Hypocrisy was some of the same people "defending" you right now calling you a piece of sheet in [spam] when it happened. That, my friendo, is hypocrisy.  

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive brought it up, made comments/jokes, and the conversation has moved on. I dont sit there and tag you repeatedly over the course of a few days. 

PS: Hypocrisy was some of the same people "defending" you right now calling you a piece of sheet in [spam] when it happened. That, my friendo, is hypocrisy.  

They did it for the LULZ so apparently it should actually be ok by you

23 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

They did it for the LULZ so apparently it should actually be ok by you

You really dont understand intent do you? Like, if you accidentally get in a car wreck and kill someone, that is different than driving to their house and shooting them. Our actions seem similar, our intent was 100% different.

20 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, when it first happened you went on and on and on for days about it. Don’t act all high and mighty and above it now.

Once again showing your lack of reasonable thought process. Speaking about something a year ago when it happened is not the same is being an annoying prck and harassing someone a year late. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You really dont understand intent do you? Like, if you accidentally get in a car wreck and kill someone, that is different than driving to their house and shooting them. Our actions seem similar, our intent was 100% different.

30 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This comparison is beyond stupid. But if you insist....

Touch drove to the house and shot someone because he was helping his original team, not his captors (who he shot).

You are apparently driving around drunk (unaware of what you were actually doing/doing  it for the lulz) and killed people by mistake and for no purpose.

Again, I just want to reiterate that your comparison is very stupid. 

Archived