Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

18 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Bartender 

N1:  offer bourbon on the rocks to Dome

N2:  offer bcb a double Bombay blue sapphire gin and tonic

If bcb is the lynch Offer orca Kendall Jackson Merlot

N3:  offer bcb a Bombay blue sapphire gin and tonic

If bcb is the lynch, offer swolexmad an Ultra

N4:  offer Ted a Bombay blue sapphire  gin and tonic,  double

N5:  Offer Ragnarok a Moscow Mule with Zyr vodka, served in a traditional Moscow Mule copper mug

N6:  offer to BDP... Lagavulin 16 year Single Malt Scotch on the rocks

Before the roles were known, I was just giving out drinks randomly.  After the roles and descriptions were known, there were 5 characters that had specific drinks noted.  From Q&A with @gopherwrestler, I thought there was a potential that if I gave the "correct" drink to the correct role, I might obtain some information.   Gopher did a nice job of hinting, but not stating.

I did not know the drinks would give bullets at any point, it was something I thought might be.

Still not certain why @Ragnarok hit me N6.  He could have gotten more drinks if he kept me alive.

I knew you or Sanchez was cult leader.  So I shot you.

8 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I also nailed all 4 mafia without insider info like Bcb. 

That role is so broken, I was right about bcb not being town but lol the fact he started off town. 

I won't deny my choices on the final days lead to the demise of town, but I still did better than 90% of town.

Mafia was just awful this game save for Matts&Forge who were excellent, forge deserved MVP for how long he lasted. 

I was basically red lettered by BcB d1, BcB got the BDL gang attempting to lynch me in a collusion attempt, then you fake red letter me D2....yet I still didn't get lynched if the new person @Forge left his vote on Nacho, but he didn't believe I could get out of it even though I said I got it lmao. That's skill imo

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I knew you or Sanchez was cult leader.  So I shot you.

So you shot the person that called you a stubborn Mule during the day after you were given a

Moscow Mule with Zyr vodka, served in a traditional Moscow Mule copper mug

Seriously? 

Just now, squire12 said:

So you shot the person that called you a stubborn Mule during the day after you were given a

Seriously? 

Should have given it to me. 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Seriously? 

I was drunk.

24 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I trusted @Dome more d1 until his flip to save orca.  Then from that point on I trusted @bcb1213 more and even said a number of times that I was trusting bcb (not sure if I said this but it was bc bcb was willing to vote dome but dome never wanted to vote bcb)

This doesn’t match your play in thread tho.

Day 3 you said this 

On 3/26/2019 at 9:13 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I feel one of dome, bcb, or dingo are mafia with orca bc of the plays they made 

I feel bcb and dingo more then dome at the moment 

You always do this lol.... you claim you knew all along, somehow forgetting everything you said in thread tells a different story lol 

20 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wait, @squire12 was the bartender.  

I needed a drink from you so i could hit dome.

I would have given you a drink had I a better idea of it improving your hit accuracy.  LIS in my post above, I was trying to match the drinks with characters.  

Your previous game(s) play pushing me for bad reasons does you no favors.

52 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Did you not read anything after you died? I converted for the LOL. I was then going to kill myself but someone got in Gophers ear and I wasnt allowed too. I thought it was you.  

nah, you killing yourself was a decent option for us.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Horse poop.

I only did that for the lulz because I thought the game was over. When I converted and. Found out there were 5 more scum, I outted/killed almost all of them. 

Ha! You pull essentially the same move but because it was for the lulz it’s ok?? 

You’re even more of a piece of **** than I already thought. 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Ha! You pull essentially the same move but because it was for the lulz it’s ok?? 

You’re even more of a piece of **** than I already thought. 

Do you have a reading disability or are you just dumb?

I was town. All the mafia were dead. I said I would convert to mafia and shoot myself for the lulz. It wasn't to betray town. Once I was Mafia, host said I couldn't kill myself. So I scum hunted all the others (which is both mafia and a town objective).

Want me to draw it in crayon?

2 hours ago, Dome said:

This doesn’t match your play in thread tho.

Day 3 you said this 

You always do this lol.... you claim you knew all along, somehow forgetting everything you said in thread tells a different story lol 

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I trusted @Dome more d1 until his flip to save orca.  Then from that point on I trusted @bcb1213 more and even said a number of times that I was trusting bcb (not sure if I said this but it was bc bcb was willing to vote dome but dome never wanted to vote bcb)

I was also playing very erratic in the thread flipping back to bcb at times to keep mafia from hitting me bc I would be an easy lynch the next day.  

I wanted to live as long as I could so the bartender could give me a drink or die and my hit odds improved from **** to something better.  

I was so close to saying "**** it" and took the shot at dome n3, but those odds really sucked. 

I believe the bold is what you are looking for.  

I had to keep appeasing you and orca so I could live as long as possible to increase my hit odds.  

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I believe the bold is what you are looking for.  

I had to keep appeasing you and orca so I could live as long as possible to increase my hit odds.  

You should do diary submissions during the game so you can post them with timestamps later. Then you wouldn’t have to try to convince everyone after the game that you were right all along and were just pretending to be clueless because your timestamped PMs would tell the story for you. 

But then, if you’re wrong, you’re SOL. So I get it ;)

and LOL at trying to “appease” me and orca.

1) Orca was already dead at this point and 2) you were not trying to “appease” me in any way. You kept making up terrible logic and revisiting debunked theories trying to get me to slip or something. How is that trying to appease me 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Do you have a reading disability or are you just dumb?

I was town. All the mafia were dead. I said I would convert to mafia and shoot myself for the lulz. It wasn't to betray town. Once I was Mafia, host said I couldn't kill myself. So I scum hunted all the others (which is both mafia and a town objective).

Want me to draw it in crayon?

I highly doubt you could actually draw anything in crayon. I don’t think you made it that far. 

YOU WENT DIRECTLY AGAINST YOUR WINCON TO BECOME MAFIA. THEN YOU WANTED TO GO AGAINST YOUR NEW WINCON FOR THE LULZ. 

Yet you are butthurt I played you like a fiddle, as I said I would. 

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones you ******* moron.

Archived