Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

24 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 any response to this?

you only have one win condition at a time, and you went against yours by getting players to lynch you when you were town. Thats 100 percent not working toward the town win condition.

Now maybe now you realize that potential future win conditions are a real thing. 

because i still dont think what either you or touch did went against the spirit of mafia

Yeah, I did mine as a joke. I thought the game was over. And when it wasn't, I became the town hitman, essentially, killing off more anti town players than they could on there own.

Up until the very end, I was helping town out. I was willing to kill myself for the town win!! It was literally the host that told me no.

You know for damn well I wasn't trying to sabotage my team. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, I did mine as a joke. I thought the game was over. And when it wasn't, I became the town hitman, essentially, killing off more anti town players than they could on there own.

Up until the very end, I was helping town out. I was willing to kill myself for the town win!! It was literally the host that told me no.

You know for damn well I wasn't trying to sabotage my team. 

wait? why were you trying to kill yourself for the town win?

your new win condition was to eliminate town.

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

VMD should have never told us about the pardon. 

I tried to convince random just in case he had a protection.

Forge mentioned the pardon. I brought up protection when CC’d Ted. 

I was lynch proof when Malf died. 

17 minutes ago, Dome said:

Nacho lol... I was fully committed 

I wonder what would've happened if Dingo didn't freeze n2. You would've converted, your partners Xmad and Forge would've obviously aware of my true nature. Bcb probably shoots me anyway... would be tricky for them to come public in the thread about this since it would be basically confirming scum.

@Ragnarok The list was fake but I had a pretty good idea that you had a killing role.

Btw, if I was lynched instead of Dome at the end of the day I was going to out Forge as last mafia (bcb told me who it was) to get revenge on Dome @Malfatron . I even had the entire thing typed up cause I assumed I was gonig to be lynched over Dome that day:

Okay my friends. This game's been real. I really wanted to cross the finish line with you all, most of the Town have been more understanding with me than I would be in your situation.

There is an aspect to my role that I've been dishonest about. I covered it up in part because I knew if you knew I would be lynched but also because it's currently, and still is, irrelevant. But surviving isn't my primary win condition.

My role can convert.  If someone tries to kill me during the night, I convert them. At that time, my win condition changes such that I have to have the Salesmen outnumber the town. If I never convert, I can win with town or mafia. So I wasn't lying about this bit.

All of that you will be able to confirm when I die as the truth. I always thought that I'd probably win by surviving in all likihood unless there's a lot of night kills in this setup, so this is how I intended to play unless someone tried to kill me.

The car thing is a complete lie... After Dome publicly outted me as Orange on Day 2, I made it up to draw someone (Dome ironically) to shoot me I was inevitably lynched after being outted as Orange publicly (Dome would've deserved that irony), which would've given me a chance at the end of the game. Of course, the Priest stopped that from occuring. No one has tried to kill me since (presumably because Mafia probably thinks I'm not lying about being BP) so I'm still a "survivor". I was hoping at this point to win with all of you as we nabbed two scum together. Things were looking up, but I still didn't want to reveal the truth about what happens when someone visits me cause I didn't want to encourage it any more than I did previously (at this time most seemed to agree the car was just "for flavor" after all) and I knew it would freak town out cause OMG CULT and lead to me almost certainly being lynched. Things were going relatively well, of course, until Dome hurled another hurdle in my face: this time a fake claim that VMD was Orange as well. For the second time in this game he freaking screwed me. First time he investigated me and if he just kept his trap shut and shot me he could've converted. Now, he is basically putting the dagger in my heart because the town (reasonably) suspects I may still have partners. Or have converted people. And all that. Meanwhile I was more than happy with just trying to win at town with this point.

There's something else I was given at the start of the game. I didn't want to say that because I'm unsure if it would get me modkilled or not (and I'd be almost certainly be pressed due to it not making much sense without understanding my role fully which would not only certainly get me lynched but also open the door for any other killers left out there to convert themselves on me), but I have nothing to lose at this point. Along with a note regarding a particular lovable rugrat, I was given a little bit of "Sales Data" regarding players whom I could entice into shooting me and thus convert. It's not a complete list of people with killing roles, but it included four names that I had "Sales Data" on: In addition to VikesManDan (the original construction worker one, not the new improved artist formerly known as Whicker), Dome, and Pickle, who have already been accounted for as killing roles there is one additional name on that list: Forge.

At this point in the game, given that there's only been one death each night, I doubt there's many more killing roles other than Mafia. And Forge has flown so under the radar this game it seems nearly certain to me that Dome is sacrificing himself to try to give him a fighting chance. There's a chance that he's a town PR, I suppose. But looking at that list initially I thought for sure that it was a list of Town-sided or perhaps 3rd party killers and that gopher wouldn't give me info on anyone in the Red team. However, Dome has now revealed himself to me to be Mafia. Which leads me to believe that perhaps he gave me two and two.

Either way, there's a good, well, extremely good chance the final scum is Forge. Do not let him fly under the radar. Frankly, I'd press him to claim almost immediately the next day. I wouldn't buy it though.

Naturally Dome is going to push hard for you to lynch VMD tomorrow. Go ahead and do it if you want. That'll reveal Dome's BS once and for all and you can then fully trust these final words I am entrusting to you.

After lynching Dome, lynch Forge. Just do it. Do not let him live. That's my dying wish, and my dying gift. There's an incredibly good chance he's the last Mafia. There's a small chance there is one more other than Forge, in which case I wish you guys luck (personally, I'm betting Ragnarok or squire). But with 20 players, and me being a "cult" role (albeit a weak one), I'm guessing there was only 4 Red Team members from the get go... maybe there's another third party out there too, idk (If there is, Dingo would be my prime suspect, I don't trust Priests).

Orca, Xmad, Dome, and Forge. Better Dead than Red, boys.
Funny that of those four veterans, the newcomer played the best game. You're a good guy, Forge, but you aren't town.

Honestly this town and game was great. I genuinely want you guys to win (and to stick it to Dome). Good luck Malf, touch, bcb, bdp, Dingo, Counselor, Swag, and anyone else I'm forgetting. Thanks for giving me a chance and trusting me as much as you did. I wanted to go all the way to the promised land with you guys but Dome apparently has it out for me. From the bottom of my heart Dome, see you and your partner in Hell soon enough.

Cheers.

Also sorry gopher if I made things harder/less fun for you. You were a fantastic host and this was a fun game. But over my dead body am I letting Dome potentially win after screwing me not once but twice.

(Obviously I couldnt out bcb as my teammate because if I was lynched he would be my only chance at winning, so I came up with the "list' which I later modified when you asked me later in the game).

Of course, ironically, @Forge tries to hit me the night after Dome is lynched instead. Just funny how things work out.

OF course, the next day people were defending Ragnarok under the assumption "if he was the only scum left, he wouldn't waste his kill on an unkillable third party", when in reality, I wasn't lying about that (the final mafia really did try to hit me out of desperation), merely lying about who it was exactly.

Fantastic game

Bartender 

N1:  offer bourbon on the rocks to Dome

N2:  offer bcb a double Bombay blue sapphire gin and tonic

If bcb is the lynch Offer orca Kendall Jackson Merlot

N3:  offer bcb a Bombay blue sapphire gin and tonic

If bcb is the lynch, offer swolexmad an Ultra

N4:  offer Ted a Bombay blue sapphire  gin and tonic,  double

N5:  Offer Ragnarok a Moscow Mule with Zyr vodka, served in a traditional Moscow Mule copper mug

N6:  offer to BDP... Lagavulin 16 year Single Malt Scotch on the rocks

Before the roles were known, I was just giving out drinks randomly.  After the roles and descriptions were known, there were 5 characters that had specific drinks noted.  From Q&A with @gopherwrestler, I thought there was a potential that if I gave the "correct" drink to the correct role, I might obtain some information.   Gopher did a nice job of hinting, but not stating.

I did not know the drinks would give bullets at any point, it was something I thought might be.

Still not certain why @Ragnarok hit me N6.  He could have gotten more drinks if he kept me alive.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

There is something a little odd though... why does the Mother feel the need to murder everyone else in town? I get the Salesman as a cult to some extent as well as the drug addicts, but I can't see a fathomable reason the mom would want to kill everyone lol

the rest of the group are incels

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

wait? why were you trying to kill yourself for the town win?

your new win condition was to eliminate town.

Did you not read anything after you died? I converted for the LOL. I was then going to kill myself but someone got in Gophers ear and I wasnt allowed too. I thought it was you.  

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Didn’t you say you trusted dome more than @bcb1213 for most of the beginning of the game when bcb was calling @The Orca scum?

I trusted @Dome more d1 until his flip to save orca.  Then from that point on I trusted @bcb1213 more and even said a number of times that I was trusting bcb (not sure if I said this but it was bc bcb was willing to vote dome but dome never wanted to vote bcb)

I was also playing very erratic in the thread flipping back to bcb at times to keep mafia from hitting me bc I would be an easy lynch the next day.  

I wanted to live as long as I could so the bartender could give me a drink or die and my hit odds improved from **** to something better.  

I was so close to saying "**** it" and took the shot at dome n3, but those odds really sucked. 

6 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I will now lynch Dingo every single game. His ineptitude costed us the game

I also nailed all 4 mafia without insider info like Bcb. 

That role is so broken, I was right about bcb not being town but lol the fact he started off town. 

I won't deny my choices on the final days lead to the demise of town, but I still did better than 90% of town.

Mafia was just awful this game save for Matts&Forge who were excellent, forge deserved MVP for how long he lasted. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

I also nailed all 4 mafia without insider info like Bcb. 

That role is so broken, I was right about bcb not being town but lol the fact he started off town. 

I won't deny my choices on the final days lead to the demise of town, but I still did better than 90% of town.

Mafia was just awful this game save for Matts&Forge who were excellent, forge deserved MVP for how long he lasted. 

You played well.  Except for blocking all night moves.  That one hurt town some. 

I was right there with you.  I had dome, xmad, and a slight bit on orca but couldn't vote him bc I didnt want mafia to hit me and thought that if I jumped on orca there would be retribution. 

19 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Ragnarok The list was fake but I had a pretty good idea that you had a killing role.

Except I didn't.  I didnt get a shot until I turned scum.  I had a track I used on you N1 cause I was suspicious and I tried to watch BDP N2 and got blocked.  That was it.

Archived