Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Well yeah, you obviously had a much better game than Swag.  

But don't try to play the 'oh, I didn't care that much about malf' card.  We know better.

This was one hell of a game though.  

If I really cared that much, I would have killed you instead of counselor. I was in it for #teamscum over everything else. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

We’re like the measles. Strikes us down, but we can linger like nobody’s business 

side note: I didn’t know matts was on our team, but if I did I’d know he’d be the one to **** up in the end 

We converted him on purpose from town to mafia by lynching him on like night 7 or 8.

That was glorious.

Also the fact that Ted was lynched over VMD was fun too

Swag must have been confused on all these lynch moves that just destroyed town lol

And swag had to be alive for most of it and watch it go down

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It was. Otherwise there would be no NKs, and a lot of clearish townies.

Lets give town an enemy.

Didn't know at the time there was SO much scum that must have felt the same way lol

Bold is exactly right.  I just wish squire had given me more bullets.  

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If I really cared that much, I would have killed you instead of counselor. I was in it for #teamscum over everything else. 

Except that I really do think Forge would have voted to lynch you over counselor if you had shot me.  So it would have been a coin flip between them two.  You couldn't shoot me over counselor or you guaranteed your own lynching.  At least by shooting counselor, you gave yourself fair odds.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Bold is exactly right.  I just wish squire had given me more bullets.  

Except that I really do think Forge would have voted to lynch you over counselor if you had shot me.  So it would have been a coin flip between them two.  You couldn't shoot me over counselor or you guaranteed your own lynching.  At least by shooting counselor, you gave yourself fair odds.  

Right, but I could have killed off Malfs team if I wanted. That was my point. If my ultimate goal was to take out your team, I would have.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Except that I really do think Forge would have voted to lynch you over counselor if you had shot me.  So it would have been a coin flip between them two.  You couldn't shoot me over counselor or you guaranteed your own lynching.  At least by shooting counselor, you gave yourself fair odds

Yep. At that point, matts only chance is the 3 way death match.

either way, you were the next lynch matts because you had a night hit, and town would probably kingmaker forge over you because hes new, and frankly didn't try to get lynched to turn from town to mafia :)

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Right, but I could have killed off Malfs team if I wanted. That was my point. If my ultimate goal was to take out your team, I would have.

I agree that it wasn't your ultimate goal to kill our team.

Clearly not because you didn't do it.

I think you were playing to get the win, and didn't want to play kingmaker which is good.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I think it was...

1. you win
2. malf doesn't win

You couldn't guarantee #2 without sacrificing #1.  Which is the proper way to play.  Screwing your team over to keep malf from winning would have been a crappy move.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I think it was...

1. you win
2. malf doesn't win

You couldn't guarantee #2 without sacrificing #1.  Which is the proper way to play.  Screwing your team over to keep malf from winning would have been a crappy move.  

It was:

1. Town die

2. Mexican standoff

3. I win

in that order.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why are you two trying to claim that you lynch/converted me as part of your plan? 

It was my idea.... 

It was your idea, but we desperately needed it to happen too, so we jumped on the train.

It was your plan, but it was also our plan too in chatty.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh, he was getting lynched lol

Archived