Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

@The Orca, @Dome, @SwoleXmad, @Forge

I know The Spy mechanic was a tough one, but that was the point of the night invest blocks. You guys just argued bad at the worst times on the corresponding moves. While it is a strong role, @DingoLadds roleblock happened at the perfect time. Also dingo, nice job pegging all 4 mafia on day 2. That was impressive. I would have probably gave you MVP, but modkilling yourself kinda lost it for town.

MVP goes to @Forge, lived for a long time as scum even with bcb alive and not aligned with you for 3 days, who outted you. And again lived as confirmed scum for half of it without a single power. 

You picked up on the game just about faster than anyone, great job bud. You get a football on a couple posts in this thread later today.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I see someone went directly against their wincon but cried foul when someone else made a pretty similar play. 

Kudos. 

yep.

matts saw that he had the option to become mafia, and he took it, almost singlehandedly taking down his faction (the town) in the process.

Its the exact same thing that you did, so matts cannot speak poorly of the fallout 4 game anymore without being a hypocrite

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Also, our factional was very difficult because if VMD died at anytime during the game for any reason, our entire alliance is immediately exposed lol

You mean like a 100 percent vanilla faction? 

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You mean like a 100 percent vanilla faction? 

To be fair they were. When scum died the bartenders drinks came with a bullet. They also only had one hit with probabilities of killing when they found the hunter

Also nobody was going to lynch any of the others (heads of others) while scum was alive. It’s why @VikeManDan became unlynchable once @Matts4313 became mafia again.

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

To be fair they were. When scum died the bartenders drinks came with a bullet. They also only had one hit with probabilities of killing when they found the hunter

Also nobody was going to lynch any of the others (heads of others) while scum was alive. It’s why @VikeManDan became unlynchable once @Matts4313 became mafia again.

How were we ever able to get a gun btw? 

Side note to maybe drive @SwAg mad...... you were kind of right this game on a few things, but wrong on a lot more. And when you were right, it was basically for all the wrong reasons. But you were the most entertaining player to watch play, I thought most of what you pushed was absolutely the right call

7 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Bold is exactly right.  I just wish squire had given me more bullets.  

Except that I really do think Forge would have voted to lynch you over counselor if you had shot me.  So it would have been a coin flip between them two.  You couldn't shoot me over counselor or you guaranteed your own lynching.  At least by shooting counselor, you gave yourself fair odds.  

Hard to do when the bullet I gave you killed me you stubborn Russian Mule!!!

Archived