Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It was:

1. Town die

2. Mexican standoff

3. I win

in that order.

Ok, I think we all wanted town to die...but I did think that you would have shot me if you thought Forge would vote to lynch Counselor over you.  If that is not a true assessment, then I have to admit I underestimated you a bit.  

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Oh, he was getting lynched lol

Yeah, I figured that.  

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I loved when this happened. I was so stoked when rags put that out there to Lynch Ted instead. 

I was getting paranoid that you were actually the last red

And then matts was converted to red, and deciding on his hit.

I was convinced that you were trying to signal matts that you were also a red, lol. So you guys were going to win at the end.

I was relieved when you claimed orange lol

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

3 mafia get exposed on day 1 by a town member.

Still finish above town.

In reality we were wiped out cleanly lol. I despise how it happened and have/had some choice words but at this point it is what it is. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I loved when this happened. I was so stoked when rags put that out there to Lynch Ted instead. 

I was amazed people went with it.  That's when we had a good idea you weren't town.  

Just now, Malfatron said:

I was getting paranoid that you were actually the last red

And then matts was converted to red, and deciding on his hit.

I was convinced that you were trying to signal matts that you were also a red, lol. So you guys were going to win at the end.

I was relieved when you claimed orange lol

By 'relieved', he means that he was in full paranoid freakout mode.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, I think we all wanted town to die...but I did think that you would have shot me if you thought Forge would vote to lynch Counselor over you.  If that is not a true assessment, then I have to admit I underestimated you a bit.  

Yeah, I figured that.  

Wasnt even a thought. My question to gopher was about having a fun ending. If he said yes (he did), I shot counselor. If he had said no, I would have shot you can created my own fun ending. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I was amazed people went with it.  That's when we had a good idea you weren't town.  

By 'relieved', he means that he was in full paranoid freakout mode.  

lol, but I was fraking out more when forge didn't claim yet.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Wasnt even a thought. My question to gopher was about having a fun ending. If he said yes (he did), I shot counselor. If he had said no, I would have shot you can created my own fun ending. 

Fair.  I admit I was off in my assessment.  I thought I had a very good chance of getting shot.  

Honor among scum is alive and well, no matter what Swag would want us to believe.  

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

In reality we were wiped out cleanly lol. I despise how it happened and have/had some choice words but at this point it is what it is. 

Brother scummate. We almost won the entire game. If it wasnt for some weird bots game, we would be taking gold home. 

Archived