Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

We may have technically won, but it's really a victory for all scum (except dirty browns)!

3 different scum factions were all alive at the end of the game, and no town!

Considering I was outted day 2 with no partners and by far the worst conversion mechanic, I think Orange-aligned are the true winners here.

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Considering I was outted day 2 with no partners and by far the worst conversion mechanic, I think Orange-aligned are the true winners here.

You definitely surpassed expectations.

for 2018 nfl teams

The Black team was the patriots.

you guys were like the seahawks. nobody expected much from you but you had a good showing

the red team was like the cowboys (started out slow, but finished decently)

the brown team was like the panthers (made people nervous to start, but there when their lead guy went down, they were sunk)

town was like the steelers. so much drama and implosions.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Didn’t you say you trusted dome more than @bcb1213 for most of the beginning of the game when bcb was calling @The Orca scum?

He was lying to throw me off his tracks 

PS: it was as late as D3 he made a post that he was more suspicious of BCB than me lmao

so yeah, he had me dead to rights, obviously 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yep.

matts saw that he had the option to become mafia, and he took it, almost singlehandedly taking down his faction (the town) in the process.

Its the exact same thing that you did, so matts cannot speak poorly of the fallout 4 game anymore without being a hypocrite

I wouldn’t quite say the exact same but very similar. I had warned them not to recruit me and knew I could come back to civ had I been recruited. His move is much more egregious than mine. 

41 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You definitely surpassed expectations.

for 2018 nfl teams

The Black team was the patriots.

you guys were like the seahawks. nobody expected much from you but you had a good showing

the red team was like the cowboys (started out slow, but finished decently)

the brown team was like the panthers (made people nervous to start, but there when their lead guy went down, they were sunk)

town was like the steelers. so much drama and implosions.

If rags hadn’t shot me it would have been a different story. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If rags hadn’t shot me it would have been a different story. 

most likely true. the brown team was a big threat. if anyone was the weed dealer other than sanchez, you could have easily taken over the game because each post with more than 10 words boots the conversion percentage

On 1/11/2018 at 12:45 AM, Matts4313 said:

Malf, I want your honest to god truth answer. IF you were in UNTs situation would you have pulled that ish? And let me remind you - with one single vote away from victory he shot his teammate and led a lynch on his faction leader with his win condition being sided with RR. 

And you know for a fact there are no "Multiple win conditions available" - thats skirting the intent of the game and you know it. You have one win condition at a time. 

@Matts4313 any response to this?

you only have one win condition at a time, and you went against yours by getting players to lynch you when you were town. Thats 100 percent not working toward the town win condition.

Now maybe now you realize that potential future win conditions are a real thing. 

because i still dont think what either you or touch did went against the spirit of mafia

Also, scum would be modkilled if we voted for malf. I had it all typed up and almost hit submit, but got distracted.

i had no idea it was a rule because it wasn’t posted in the same post as our role PMs and I skimmed over it and didn’t see it again until after I was dead. That would have been a funny way to die.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

remember when swag told touch to vote for me to "check something out"

would be funny if he was pressing mafia members instead.

I almost voted for you at that time 

tbh, would’ve been quite mad if it happened lol 

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I see someone went directly against their wincon but cried foul when someone else made a pretty similar play. 

Kudos. 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yep.

matts saw that he had the option to become mafia, and he took it, almost singlehandedly taking down his faction (the town) in the process.

Its the exact same thing that you did, so matts cannot speak poorly of the fallout 4 game anymore without being a hypocrite

Horse poop.

I only did that for the lulz because I thought the game was over. When I converted and. Found out there were 5 more scum, I outted/killed almost all of them. 

Archived