Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@bcb1213 why didnt you share your "read" on forge n1 or n2?

was it because he was new?

I totally said unopposed to someone wanting to lynch him day one but ya'll didn't listen to me so I lol actually sent this into gopher after I originally had planned two kill Sanchez n1

Actually leave Sanchez alive.  If town doesn't want to listen to me they deserve him 

Truer words were never spoken 

15 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Considering I was vanilla, alone, and against 3 townies and 2 rival scum factions...while the two most prominent individuals in thread made it very clear that their sole goal was to keep my teammate from winning...I'm quite pleased that I even got it to battlebots between scum.  

Dingo, you modkilling yourself was not good for two reasons.  1. It took away the coin flip lynch option.  2.  Even if scum had won the flip, the next day would have been the scum lynching the solo townie...and Matts could have killed me.   

Forge, you really did play a great first game.  And everything I said to you was 100% honest.  What I did say in scum chat was that swag and matts being so gung ho to end malf's faction was very motivating.  So I wanted to find any chance to win.  Which a 3 way chance gave me.  But I was never going to turn on you or stab you in the back.  Everyone in our scum chat can verify that.  Well done sir.  

All that said...GOD...winning feels so good.  @Matts4313.  @SwAg.  What does it feel like to finish in not first?  You didn't even let malf beat you.  You let malf's outed scummate beat you.  Please keep underestimating and looking down on me.  I love it.  

giphy.gif

lmao

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

We converted him on purpose from town to mafia by lynching him on like night 7 or 8.

That was glorious.

Also the fact that Ted was lynched over VMD was fun too

Swag must have been confused on all these lynch moves that just destroyed town lol

And swag had to be alive for most of it and watch it go down

You have no idea the malice that rested in my heart.

Ragnarok's post of feigned heroics is even funnier because he basically cried twice.  It's almost sad to see Ragnarok have to resort to that type of meta-gaming when he is part of the squad who roll around screaming YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PEOPLE HAVE GOING ON IN LIFE SWAG.

7 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Side note to maybe drive @SwAg mad...... you were kind of right this game on a few things, but wrong on a lot more. And when you were right, it was basically for all the wrong reasons. But you were the most entertaining player to watch play, I thought most of what you pushed was absolutely the right call

Well, I literally said every theory that came to mind that even made a marginal amount of sense, in the hope that other people would do some leg work.  I'm always going to be more wrong than right.  The distinction is if I'm wrong when it matters.

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

I would have given you a drink had I a better idea of it improving your hit accuracy.  LIS in my post above, I was trying to match the drinks with characters.  

Your previous game(s) play pushing me for bad reasons does you no favors.

I didnt push you this game though.  You smelled town from the start despite your lack of posting (explained before the game) 

28 minutes ago, Dome said:

You should do diary submissions during the game so you can post them with timestamps later. Then you wouldn’t have to try to convince everyone after the game that you were right all along and were just pretending to be clueless because your timestamped PMs would tell the story for you. 

But then, if you’re wrong, you’re SOL. So I get it ;)

and LOL at trying to “appease” me and orca.

1) Orca was already dead at this point and 2) you were not trying to “appease” me in any way. You kept making up terrible logic and revisiting debunked theories trying to get me to slip or something. How is that trying to appease me 

I might start. 

I sent gopher one right after I was killed saying mafia made a good play but I couldn't pull the trigger on hitting dome with the ****ty odds i had on the hit (something like that)   

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I didnt push you this game though.  You smelled town from the start despite your lack of posting (explained before the game) 

It was not this game that affected my desire to give you a drink.  It was previous games with bad reads and pushes.  Simpsons, Trailer Trash (locking a vote on a civ about an hour before the deadline on N1)

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It was not this game that affected my desire to give you a drink.  It was previous games with bad reads and pushes.  Simpsons, Trailer Trash (locking a vote on a civ about an hour before the deadline on N1)

What was I the previous games (mafia)

8 hours ago, squire12 said:

It is a sad day when there was more honor among the different scum groups that the town.

If I modkill myself, the learning disabled Town that was effectively eliminated was done.  Plus, I would have modkilled myself if Matts kept up the posture.  I am not going to reward you dunces for either an inability to play, or worse: refusing to play the game until they frustrate people to a "if I'm wrong, I'll modkill myself" scenario.

44 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You have no idea the malice that rested in my heart.

Ragnarok's post of feigned heroics is even funnier because he basically cried twice.  It's almost sad to see Ragnarok have to resort to that type of meta-gaming when he is part of the squad who roll around screaming YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PEOPLE HAVE GOING ON IN LIFE SWAG.

However you have to justify losing.  

55 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I highly doubt you could actually draw anything in crayon. I don’t think you made it that far. 

YOU WENT DIRECTLY AGAINST YOUR WINCON TO BECOME MAFIA. THEN YOU WANTED TO GO AGAINST YOUR NEW WINCON FOR THE LULZ. 

Yet you are butthurt I played you like a fiddle, as I said I would. 

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones you ******* moron.

First of all, I was lynched. So town made me mafia. And we did it with the anticipation that it would end the game.

If this is too complicated, I don't know what else to say to you you ***** ** ********** *** cheeseburger eating **** ******* **** *****. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

First of all, I was lynched. So town made me mafia. And we did it with the anticipation that it would end the game.

If this is too complicated, I don't know what else to say to you you ***** ** ********** *** cheeseburger eating **** ******* **** *****. 

No, we didn't.

2 Orange, 2 Black, 1 Brown, and 1 Town did.

And the Town wasn't even necessary.

Archived