Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

You really dont understand intent do you? Like, if you accidentally get in a car wreck and kill someone, that is different than driving to their house and shooting them. Our actions seem similar, our intent was 100% different.

Once again showing your lack of reasonable thought process. Speaking about something a year ago when it happened is not the same is being an annoying prck and harassing someone a year late. 

Oh no, I fully understand intent. I’d be more than happy to discuss intent with you but yet I can’t seem to determine what your actual intent was. You’ve said your intent was a few different things now and your actions actually run opposite of that. So excuse me for not having a clue on what your intent was.......

also, if we wish to discuss the merits of intent ..... I made my move because I wanted to win with town and felt malf deserved a win. I even explicitly stated NOT to recruit me. 

You did yours for the lulz .......

reasonable thought process would have been for you to look at this whole thing and say “touch I acknowledge what you’re saying and I now understand” funny that you want to say I’ve been an annoying prick over it but you want to completely ignore how you have acted over the last year??? 

Are you sure I’m the one that needs a course on reasonable thought process? Had you said your peace about it when it happened and then moved on, I personally wouldn’t care. You didn’t. You kept bringing up and kept trying to act like I’m an ******* for it but now you want to criticize me for pointing out that you did the same thing?? 

19 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

’d be more than happy to discuss intent with you but yet I can’t seem to determine what your actual intent was.

The original intent was for Lulz. How have you not picked up on that? 

After the Malf hit came back black I offered about 500 times to kill myself as it was *never my intent* to betray town. <= I REALIZED MY MISTAKE AND WAS WILLING TO KILL MYSELF.

Host told me I could not kill myself. So now I was stuck. I did the one fair thing I could think of, I hunted the others.

Had there been even 1 single mafia player left and I was converted I would have played to the mafia win condition. There was not, so I was playing towards my own win condition - lulzy fun. Not hurting town. Not hurting mafia. Simply goofing around and dying.

I can not stress how many times in town I 1. offered to kill myself and 2. said I didnt care to win. My intent wasnt to betray town or mafia. And to the very last night I was still ready to kill an other over town and lose the game. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

The original intent was for Lulz. How have you not picked up on that? 

After the Malf hit came back black I offered about 500 times to kill myself as it was *never my intent* to betray town. <= I REALIZED MY MISTAKE AND WAS WILLING TO KILL MYSELF.

Host told me I could not kill myself. So now I was stuck. I did the one fair thing I could think of, I hunted the others.

Had there been even 1 single mafia player left and I was converted I would have played to the mafia win condition. There was not, so I was playing towards my own win condition - lulzy fun. Not hurting town. Not hurting mafia. Simply goofing around and dying.

I can not stress how many times in town I 1. offered to kill myself and 2. said I didnt care to win. My intent wasnt to betray town or mafia. And to the very last night I was still ready to kill an other over town and lose the game. 

That’s my point though. We’ve now progressed it from intent to original intent but yet your actions don’t line up. If you we’re stuck then why not lynch yourself again? 

Realized your mistake? You said you would do it prior to becoming mafia..... 

my point here is that none of this actually adds up. 

All I’m looking for is for you to admit you acted like an ******* over what I did. 

Archived